Took up Knitting. Do you know any Deaf homeless people I could give scarves to?

SophiaG

Reaction score
Homeless people can get hypothermia in the winter, and the winter is coming up. There doesn't seem to be any homeless shelters or organizations for the Deaf. How would I go about doing this?

there girl on this site that knitted me some bits and bobs maybe if she see your post she come on

My friend came over the other day....showing me something that was amazing...A group of Senior Citizens ladies were collecting Plastic Bags (the kind you get your groceries in at the grocery store.)...She showed me what they did with them...twisting them...and tieing them together to make Blankets for the Homeless....

The plastic retards water...(for homeless living on the streets)...it's also warm....The blankets were very colorful too!...

My friend came over the other day....showing me something that was amazing...A group of Senior Citizens ladies were collecting Plastic Bags (the kind you get your groceries in at the grocery store.)...She showed me what they did with them...twisting them...and tieing them together to make Blankets for the Homeless....

The plastic retards water...(for homeless living on the streets)...it's also warm....The blankets were very colorful too!...

I seen that...if go on pintrest see what can be done with anything amazing

Go to any church near you and drop them off. Most have a blanket/shawl program where they give these to those who need them, whether homeless, cancer, etc.

Back