emails

caz

Reaction score
my ipad and computer became slow tecki looked at it and I have twenty thousand emails all come in last 36hours..i had to close my email account down and open another one..This site will not take my new email address without password which I forgot,and how on earth I get twenty thousand emails in36hrs

:hmm:...never got that many!....:shock:...but recently, I replied to a Craigslist ad....never heard from the person...then in a day or so...was getting around 200 in my spam box.....So I feel that was the culprit...PCH is also another site...

It seems I had 40 app open plus twenty thousand emails no wonder running slow

whoa 20,000 emails in 36 hours? Dang. I have probably 20,000 in the last year, not hours. Bet a lot of them are spam emails.

whoa 20,000 emails in 36 hours? Dang. I have probably 20,000 in the last year, not hours. Bet a lot of them are spam emails.
I don't think I've gotten that many total ever since I've had an email account. :shock:

It seems I had 40 app open plus twenty thousand emails no wonder running slow
All those apps--that is too much to be running at the same time. Time to do some housecleaning of apps. Don't be an app hoarder. :lol:

All those emails--seems like a spam problem, probably from something that downloaded.

Back