China Executes Teacher Who Raped 21 Young Girls

rockin'robin

Reaction score
A former teacher in China was executed for sexually abusing 26 young female students over the course of a year.

Li Jishun reportedly raped 21 of his female students, between the ages of 4 and 11, in his classroom, in dormitories, and in the woods outside of the school. Five other students were sexually abused.

Jishun, according to China's Supreme People’s Court, sought out victims who were “young and timid.” He was described by the Gansu court as a “grave threat to society.”

“The Supreme People's Court thus believes that it was appropriate for Li Jishun to be executed,” a statement from the court read.

Jishun’s execution comes as child sex abuse cases in China continue to experience a significant rise, with more than 7,000 cases between 2012 and 2014.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/world/teacher-china-executed-sexually-abusing-26-young-girls

He raped LITTLE GIRLS?!?!?!?!?! EWWWWWWW... There is NO excuse for that. On the other hand, I think that he should have been placed in an insistution for the criminally insane and never released.

HE deserved execution before children's parents or family going killed him.

I don't have any sympathy for a person who would abuse children in his care in that manner. Or any other.

China made a good decision.

He raped LITTLE GIRLS?!?!?!?!?! EWWWWWWW... There is NO excuse for that. On the other hand, I think that he should have been placed in an insistution for the criminally insane and never released.
He was not insane. He was horny so he did those crimes. For example, a stepfather raped a 5 yrs old daughter because he was horny, not because he was insane, he knew the rights and wrongs so the former teacher thought he'd get away with it but BUSTED.

Two thumbs up for China...now if only the Middle East would do the same instead of punishing the rape victims....

Laura

Two thumbs up for China...now if only the Middle East would do the same instead of punishing the rape victims....

Laura
Oh yeah, I read the news and I was like "What the hell?". Unbelievable! It shows that men are still above law in those areas. What a shame.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...punished-with-200-lashes-and-six-months-jail/

In fact, Saudi Arabia is one of the very few countries in the world not to accept the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
BTW, I heard that USA and Saudi Arabia don't get along now (I have no idea why so I guess it's probably because of that).

Laura

Yeah , I saw a photo of a woman that had her nose cut of b/c she was a rape victim :(

He was not insane. He was horny so he did those crimes. For example, a stepfather raped a 5 yrs old daughter because he was horny, not because he was insane, he knew the rights and wrongs so the former teacher thought he'd get away with it but BUSTED.

No. He did not do it b/c he was horny. Men in general do not do that simply b/c they are horny. They do it b/c they are psychologically ****ed up, like that THING from Austria who kept his daughter in a basement and raped her. Or like that thing from Cleveland who kept those women in his house or all those other cases......In every single screwed up case like that it was due to severe psychological issues.

No. He did not do it b/c he was horny. Men in general do not do that simply b/c they are horny. They do it b/c they are psychologically ****ed up, like that THING from Austria who kept his daughter in a basement and raped her. Or like that thing from Cleveland who kept those women in his house or all those other cases......In every single screwed up case like that it was due to severe psychological issues.
That proves my point. He was sent to prison instead of a mental institution after found guilty, even though you said he had severe psychological issues. If you mean that he was not able to control himself, that's not a psychological issue. For example, he was normal to everyone who knew him while he imprisoned those girls of whom he wanted to control. He knew that it was illegal but he thought he would be never get caught because he thought that he was smart enough.

In other words, a man who rape a girl of any age, he knows it's wrong but he doesn't care about a consequence since he thinks he will not be caught. You call it a mental issue? I call it a crime.

That proves my point. He was sent to prison instead of a mental institution after found guilty, even though you said he had severe psychological issues. If you mean that he was not able to control himself, that's not a psychological issue. For example, he was normal to everyone who knew him while he imprisoned those girls of whom he wanted to control. He knew that it was illegal but he thought he would be never get caught because he thought that he was smart enough.

In other words, a man who rape a girl of any age, he knows it's wrong but he doesn't care about a consequence since he thinks he will not be caught. You call it a mental issue? I call it a crime.

Well if you think so little of men that you think they just rape b/c they're horny..... Rape is not about sex, but about CONTROL!

Well if you think so little of men that you think they just rape b/c they're horny..... Rape is not about sex, but about CONTROL!
You are 100% right. Thanks for the correction. So what does mental issues have to do with it? Rapists know the difference between right and wrong. Oh yeah, there were very few rapists with mental issues so that's why they were sent to mental institutions. But in this case, why would the school hire a guy to be a teacher in the first place if he was not mentally stable? Know what I am saying?

big country like Chinia be far more than 7000 child abusers...child abusers and rapist have NO RIGHTS say mental problems they just plain evil.Yeach may have mental issues but rape is not one of them. rape is control. for sexual gratification most decent men take cold bath or what ever..
I against death pentalty but the hypocite in me says good for China I not stop his execution..Any luck he experience the fear his victims did...maybe making him suffer fear everyday be best punishment

This is disgusting and sickening, who would rape young girls,that got to be a sicko

Sent from my XT1526 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back