Diabetic pain in ankle

The Joker

Reaction score
Who here experience diabetic pain in ankle? Its like a sharp pain lasts only 1 second. I went to my foot doctor he said theres not anything i can do about it. Please feel free to differ here.

You can take Neurontin or Lyrica. However, while they deaden nerve pain they've been found to also prevent the brain from building new synapses.

don't want depressed you but my neighbour had same thing and he just had part of his heal amputated after operation got infected and they used maggots keep infection down..He lot better now,They put him on insulin and he had cosmetic surgery...
The doctor said same thing to him as did you......Are you on statins

Caz I'm on an insulin. But a small dosage.20 mg by pill

I felt bit bad after I posted that about my neighbour I was trying cheer you up but amputation proberly not best way go about it....but take heed he kept going to doc with heal pain,it maybe time put squeeze on doc get more tests..my neighbours case he was not taking enough insulin

Hey you did right.I learned something thanks!

I do recall seeing a TV commercial about diabetic foot pain....my friend got special shoes to wear....best thing is to ask your doctor...and if he "doesn't know"...then find another doctor that does.

Back