Asl buddies!

fedorable

Reaction score
I'm a HOH girl, who is always around hearing people. I'm starting to learn Asl and I'm in love with the language. It's so amazing. I'm not fluent at all but I know the alphabet and a few signs I've picked up from Switched at birth, I might be able to carry a convo but not sure. I'd love to have someone to practice Asl with. Add me on facebook, msg me on here and I'll give you my skype. My Facebook is Clari jo Walbridge.

I'm a HOH girl, who is always around hearing people. I'm starting to learn Asl and I'm in love with the language. It's so amazing. I'm not fluent at all but I know the alphabet and a few signs I've picked up from Switched at birth, I might be able to carry a convo but not sure. I'd love to have someone to practice Asl with. Add me on facebook, msg me on here and I'll give you my skype. My Facebook is Clari jo Walbridge.

Do you have glide?

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Welcome To all deaf...
great your learning ASL. Its awsome. and its all yours for the taking....

Hey, fedorable!I'm HoH as well; also am learning sign language. If you'd like to skype and practice, my name is in_over_my_head18 :)

My name is Brianne, and I'm hearing, but I am trying to become fluent in ASL and connect with people who speak ASL. My Skype is BrianneLuz, feel free to add me :)

Back