A Quick Quiz

I missed one. And it was the one I guessed on. Some of them where answered with a process of elimination.

YOU GOT
ANATOMICAL GENIUS!
How's the prognosis you ask? Well, you've just been diagnosed with the brain of a genius! Okay okay... we may have gone a little overboard with that one, but anatomy can be a highly intricate and complex field of study. At least we know you have the bulk of the basics well covered. Congrats!
lalalala-

lalalala-

But did you get them all right. I got the same thing, but found I had to go to the bottom of the page (under the comments) to find out how many I got right (10) and see which one I got wrong.

I'm sure you got all 11 right. Hey, you probably got 12 out of 11 right. :lol:

But did you get them all right. I got the same thing, but found I had to go to the bottom of the page (under the comments) to find out how many I got right (10) and see which one I got wrong.

I was going to come back and tell people to check their answers under the comments on that site. We are all geniuses! :lol:

Darn! You are right. I missed one.

I purposefully answered all (or almost all- I may have accidentally gotten one right)of the answers wrong... I got ANATOMY MINOR.

I didn't see the answers to see what I got wrong or right.

Edit- OK now I see the answer key- had to refresh the page... got all 11 wrong (on purpose).

Last edited:
ANATOMICAL GENIUS......Ahhhh all those years at school paid off.

Botti......by chance did you miss question #4? I answered it correctly and it said I got it wrong. Went back and tried it again and I was right the first time.

You are the Queen Genius on AD no matter what.

Botti......by chance did you miss question #4? I answered it correctly and it said I got it wrong. Went back and tried it again and I was right the first time.

Yes, interesting result. Now my self esteem is back in force! :P

No , that came from all the reading I did on my own . School didn't teach me anything this.

ANATOMY MINOR!

Whoa! You did manage to pinpoint quite a few correct answers this time around, but just barely missing the ultimate anatomy result. We wouldn't be too worried, considering many others will probably have just a hard a time figuring out this stuff as you did. Honestly, unless you are in the medical field, a lot of this would just be useless facts cluttered up in your head anyways. So cheers to a clean and well organized noggin!

I am not that good with medical or anatomy questions. I just make some guesses to see if I could nail it in. I am more strong in Sociology better than in medical terms. :)

Back