Hello Everyone!

sail2012

Reaction score
I have a compassion for the challenged, to include the Hard of Hearing and Deaf population. My Dad was hard of hearing and ASL would have been a Blessing to him. He was born hard of hearing and from what I've been told, had a hard time coping with his challenge of his hearing loss. I only wish I had known of ASL when I was younger, I could have helped him through some tough times.
Since then, I have been led down the path of learning ASL and I love every minute of it! I only hope, as time goes on, I can help others along the way..

Last edited:
I have a compassion for the challenged, to include the Hard of Hearing and Deaf population. My Dad was hard of hearing and ASL would have been a Blessing to him. He was born hard of hearing and from what I've been told, had a hard time coping with his challenge of his hearing loss. I only wish I had known of ASL when I was younger, I could have helped him through some tough times.
Since then, I have been led down the path of learning ASL and I love every minute of it! I only hope, as time goes on, I can help others along the way..

Compassion for the challenged?? :wave:

How refreshing. Please send me money and a few restaurant gift cards.

Back