Sonocativo's message

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would like me to inform you all that he will not be around for a while but he would like me to pass the message to say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you all ADers. He will try to check in whenever he can when he have time.

Thank you for the report. Tell him to say "Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas including Happy New Year". We will wait for him to post us if he has time. We will miss him. :D

Was there something that triggered his departure?

Was there something that triggered his departure?

I'm guessing its because he's getting ready for his surgery, but you may be right. It may have been something that happened on AD (though I don't know what).

I have been wondering where he went. I hope everything is OK and he will be back soon.

Mike...good luck with your surgery, we will all be thinking about you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Hello all, Calvin Thank you, I just happen to be at my parents and using the net here today, I wont have internet at home for awhile.
I am going for my MRI/CAT scans 12/2 and surgery is 12/10 at 9am, have to be at the hospital at 5am that day. Activation will be 1/6/15.
I will try and touch base with AD, Hope everyone has a great Holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years if Im not back before then. I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back.

And Happy Hanukkah ! That is exciting about getting your CI implant , that will great Christmas gift , hearing your son talk .

Good luck home boy hope it all goes well and you and the family have nice holidays.

Hello all, Calvin Thank you, I just happen to be at my parents and using the net here today, I wont have internet at home for awhile.
I am going for my MRI/CAT scans 12/2 and surgery is 12/10 at 9am, have to be at the hospital at 5am that day. Activation will be 1/6/15.
I will try and touch base with AD, Hope everyone has a great Holiday!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years if Im not back before then. I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back.

I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck! Happy Thanksgiving!!

hope things goes smoothly for you, very brave to get a CI.....me? nope....
good luck

Happy Thanksgiving to all! (I know late.....) Well..better yet... HAPPY Holiday!!
and for Sono, good luck and hope all goes well with your surgery, it would be interesting journey and whole newfound experiences for you.

Best wishes to you on your upcoming surgery.

May you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

Hello all and thanks for the good luck/well wishes... Tomorrow is the big day !

I stopped at the library to touch base with everyone, nervous, but ready... scared actually. Ill get pictures and loaded up ( forgot to load some before I left the house...)
But next Ill have surgery pictures as well !
See you all in a few days ! Im still looking for cheap internet service....

Back