Who studies at RIT?

Arezoo

Reaction score
Hi. How are you?I want to find friends (deaf or hard of hearing or hearing) at RIT.
Good Luck

I studied at RIT.

Why are you wishing us good luck? Are we all about to take on a challenging task?

I studied at RIT.

Why are you wishing us good luck? Are we all about to take on a challenging task?

Hi. I'm glad to meet you. How is RIT?How does RIT give fecilities for deaf/hard of hearing? Does RIT give scholarship?

Thanks for your reply

I always hope best wishes for all people.

I am new to this site. Have a deaf grand daughter (has cochlear implant) who has applied to R-I-T. So far on this site, I have not read anything that is helpful? Maybe this is the wrong forum for me.

I am new to this site. Have a deaf grand daughter (has cochlear implant) who has applied to R-I-T. So far on this site, I have not read anything that is helpful? Maybe this is the wrong forum for me.

You have been here since July!

So not exactly new.

But if you haven't found any of your readings helpful in the last half year, it may not be the forum for you!

Was there something specific you wanted help with?

As someone who went to NTID/RIT back in 1999 to 2001. Yes, one of their 9 colleges within campus is devoted to deaf students called NTID.

Read up on it here. They give you all the information you need. What more do you need? http://www.ntid.rit.edu/about

Asking us for information that could be outdated or most of us forgotten the information. Go right to the sources and get the current information you need.

Hi. I'm glad to meet you. How is RIT?How does RIT give fecilities for deaf/hard of hearing? Does RIT give scholarship?

Thanks for your reply

I always hope best wishes for all people.
They have great support services for the D/HH. They have 8 colleges. One is a deaf college. Three have support services offices.

Last time I went, 10% of their students were D/HH.. 1,500 out of 15,000.

Scholarship? Depends. I think they still have what you might call "deaf rate" for tuition. D/HH students who are cross-registered through NTID pay a lot less than hearing students.

RIT topics come and go.

If there's something you're looking for... then ask. :)

They have great support services for the D/HH. They have 8 colleges. One is a deaf college. Three have support services offices.

Last time I went, 10% of their students were D/HH.. 1,500 out of 15,000.

Scholarship? Depends. I think they still have what you might call "deaf rate" for tuition. D/HH students who are cross-registered through NTID pay a lot less than hearing students.

Thank a lots.

Back