We Turn Our Clocks Back This Weekend

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/tips-fall-back-daylight-saving-time-2014/story?id=26602222

clocks-go-back.jpeg

We gain an hour of sleep but we waste half that time setting all the clocks. :lol:

Over here Down Under in Western Australia, we successfully voted against Daylight Saving some years ago.
All this means is that we get to say " Faaark its hot" at 6am instead of 7am :)

I want to set the clock that go back to 21 years ago.

Hey Bill Clinton, please could you ask the congress to fund the VR and oh wow, majority of Americans opposed to gay marriage. Want play Super Mario Kart on 480i CRT SDTV. :lol:

We gain an hour of sleep but we waste half that time setting all the clocks. :lol:

Clocks.jpg

How would you like to have to set all these clocks. There a flea market I use to go and they had a room with w/w to clocks that had be set back and forth so people would know they worked OK.

I have a watch that I really like ,it has a wolf on it face and the stem is getting old and it took forever to reset it. The company stopped making watches for grown up so I can't buy a new one.

It is so dark here already in the morning. Will set mine back an hour a tonight.

Spring forward, Fall back.

most cell phones you have to turn off and back on to set the time, dont know why, supposed to be automatic but its like you have to do a reset to take effect.

My iPhone did not change when I went from the eastern zone to central zone on my trip. My son-in-law said to toggle the airplane mode & if that did not work, to turn it off & back on.
Toggling the airplane mode worked & the phone adjusted each time I changed time zones on the rest of my trip.

most cell phones you have to turn off and back on to set the time, dont know why, supposed to be automatic but its like you have to do a reset to take effect.
Maybe it depends on the service. My cell phone was automatic; I didn't turn it off.

Our TV, computers, digital land-line phones and Squeezebox were automatic. Everything else was manual--light timers, microwave, stove, watches, Jeeps, trike, van, mantel clock, kitchen wall clock, garage clock, thermostat and alarm clock.

I didn't check the digital cameras yet; I don't remember if they need setting.

Maybe it depends on the service. My cell phone was automatic; I didn't turn it off.

Our TV, computers, digital land-line phones and Squeezebox were automatic. Everything else was manual--light timers, microwave, stove, watches, Jeeps, trike, van, mantel clock, kitchen wall clock, garage clock, thermostat and alarm clock.

I didn't check the digital cameras yet; I don't remember if they need setting.

You can buy wall clocks that automaticity reset themselves back and forth.

My 4 year old android phone automatically updated- didn't have to power it off and on. Hmm don't know if Dad had to with his (his phone is even older than mine and is not a smartphone).

Back