This is a chilling tweet from the teenage shooter.....

Grummer

Reaction score
Read at your own risk and discretion, please be advised do not let your young family member/children read this while you 'share screen to view All Deaf.......

Please practice discretion, while it may not be graphic this is still quite disturbing....

https://mobile.twitter.com/frybergj

A little surprised his twitter (and from what I gather) and his FaceBook pages are still up- would have thought family would take them down.

there must be a reason to leave it up, so others can learn whats a warning signs of such dangers....perhaps?

They don't take stuff like this off of facebook and Twitter anymore. Once the account becomes inactive for so long it will just go away.

I think that as the family sorrows, the last thing they would care about is Facebook account(s).

cant make sense of it as you don't know what he is responding to?

cant make sense of it as you don't know what he is responding to?

I know what you mean but , I think it has to do with the breakup with his g/f ? It there any way to tell who he was tweeting to, or was it just for the whole world to see?

the way twitter is set up there are only two options- 1. Anything you tweet becomes public so EVERYONE sees it including people who google. OR 2. you can set your profile to private so that only anyone who is following you can see it. Unfortunately you can't tell who he tweets to unless he adds their name like @calvin_hobbes as an example.

Downside of going private is that you cannot retweet anything from the private profile if you want to share something they posted.

I'm just concerned because trolls will sooner or later come on and desecrate both the FB and Twitter pages considering the circumstances.

Back