School shooting in kentucky 9/30 /14 :(

Sad.

I'm glad that it wasn't any worse.

Very true, it will never end as long as there are carry weapons in public places. Having guns is not going to solve anything at all. Guns are really worse ever in the public eyes.

I just hate guns because people, even children has the nerve to kill or hurt people on a sudden impulse without thinking of other people for no reason at all. :(

Very true, it will never end as long as there are carry weapons in public places. Having guns is not going to solve anything at all. Guns are really worse ever in the public eyes.

I just hate guns because people, even children has the nerve to kill or hurt people on a sudden impulse without thinking of other people for no reason at all. :(

That's Second Amendment.

Hate it then leave, that's simple.

Few months ago, you judged on my signature so that how you lost my respect.

AR-15 ROCKS!!!

Up till about 30 years ago. Taking guns to school was a common occurrencerance around the US. Many high schools had shooting teams. Other students would just go varmint hunting after school in rural areas. So with a much higher number of guns in school but virtually no gun violence. So the argument about people carrying guns is not valid. Too think you can blame these mass shootings a single issue is ignorant

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Up till about 30 years ago. Taking guns to school was a common occurrencerance around the US. Many high schools had shooting teams. Other students would just go varmint hunting after school in rural areas. So with a much higher number of guns in school but virtually no gun violence. So the argument about people carrying guns is not valid. Too think you can blame these mass shootings a single issue is ignorant

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app
Yes, I attended high school in Connecticut, and our school had rifle teams for the girls and the boys. I never saw or heard of any violence at any of my high schools (I attended four of them).

Yes, I attended high school in Connecticut, and our school had rifle teams for the girls and the boys. I never saw or heard of any violence at any of my high schools (I attended four of them).

Doesn't mean it never happened.

School shooting has been happening for hundreds of years.

Do you really have any clue to what would happen when gun gets banned? The result would be pretty much same with booze and drugs. The result would be explosion of black market. It is easier than you think to make firearms.

If you don't believe me, I would be more than happy to have you join with me and I can show you how to make firearm, and show you how much damage it can inflict. And you will be shocked how easy it to make, and how accessible it is. You could get materials needed from home depot for all I care and it WILL work. I have couple of working home made guns, one of them has interchangeable barrels.

Banning firearm is NOT going to help, but worsen will happen. Like I said earlier, human mind is very powerful, and impossible to take away. So, whats best solution? Its called education where it involves human values being taught, value of respecting others, value on earning life. Problem right now, when kids were dealing with issues, often they were ignored or pushed away as if they were not important. Everybody has feeling of need to feel important, when this part gets missed, that person is going nuts, period... no matter what...

Bottom line is, nature can be brutal, we need to learn to expect that there will always be brutal in life regardless. It is our responsibility developing decent society and it all starts where? EDUCATION!

Finally, we live in imperfect world. Taking away firearm is NOT going to make us any safer, and I can guarantee that and it is because firearm is not the only way to kill, there are trillions ways to kill anyone without even using firearm.

Guns have been banned inside modern prison since the infamous prison riot at Attica, that means guard inside the prison is NOT permitted to carry firearms... Yet, people inside prison gets killed anyway. There was a incident where prison successfully made a gun inside the prison and killed another inmate.

http://www.popcrunch.com/prison-weapons/?img=147110

Check 1,10,12 and 14 This should give you an idea, when banned, less people will know who has what and that is even more dangerous.

Calm down, Diehardbiker.

Nobody said anything about no guns in this thread...

How to shoot firearm without going though background check...

Go to home depot, get a foot or so iron pipe (The ones often used for natural gas, get a end cap, nail, drill if you don't have one, a drill bit about 3/16" or something where nail should fit in, a rubber band and a hammer if you don't have one.

Get box of shotgun shells, like 12 or 18 gauge something like that.

At home, first drill a hole in center of end cap. Then put shotgun shell inside the pipe, close end with end cap, using rubber band to hold a nail that has been inserted carefully into that hole on end cap. When ready, aim that pipe, using hammer hit the nail... BAM shot fired!

Materials alone without tools cost about ten dollars maybe 20 dollars max.

This is just an example where average joe could figure out when he or she really wants to hurt or kill somebody.

Who cares who say what?

And you are the one who don't get it. Feel free continue cause I had trouble getting myself banned from here. I don't know why I was never banned here at AD. And yeah, I tried to get myself banned and it failed... go figure!

:laugh2: Boy. We have a long way to go here.

I said "no guns". In this thread we're talking about school shooting. You went way off the point.

Back