How to upload subtitle in Vuze and streaming to TV?

locochicko

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

Im dying for your help!

I got movie (.avi) and subtitle (.srt) ready, but I would love them to merge together so I can stream this movie with subtitle to my TV (in Vuze) without using cable but I can't find the way to making movie and subtitle together...

Help!

Hiya guys,

Im dying for your help!

I got movie (.avi) and subtitle (.srt) ready, but I would love them to merge together so I can stream this movie with subtitle to my TV (in Vuze) without using cable but I can't find the way to making movie and subtitle together...

Help!

I always used torrent movies with subtitles in vuze in many times. You can search subtitle for opensubtitles.org, podnapisi.net, subscene.com or Easily Find DivX Subtitles For Your Movies. then look for movie names on subtitles. download it in your pc or mac file. Begining movie on vuze and add subtitle from your file.

I always used torrent movies with subtitles in vuze in many times. You can search subtitle for opensubtitles.org, podnapisi.net, subscene.com or Easily Find DivX Subtitles For Your Movies. then look for movie names on subtitles. download it in your pc or mac file. Begining movie on vuze and add subtitle from your file.
Is Vuze a media player like XBMC? If so, then SRT file should be in a same folder where a movie file is saved. Right?

The OP said "I can stream this movie with subtitle to my TV (in Vuze) without using cable". I am not sure what she meant. Can you clarify what she talked about?

Is Vuze a media player like XBMC? If so, then SRT file should be in a same folder where a movie file is saved. Right?

Yes, same format as SRT file. I really like download torrent movies via Vuze only. I dislike XMBC because online movie streaming was down and freezing on Icefilms and Youtube onto AppleTV. I m waiting to get upgrade Mountain Lion iOS on Mac for airplay mirroring through Apple TV around summer season.

Yes, same format as SRT file. I really like download torrent movies via Vuze only. I dislike XMBC because online movie streaming was down and freezing on Icefilms and Youtube onto AppleTV. I m waiting to get upgrade Mountain Lion iOS on Mac for airplay mirroring through Apple TV around summer season.
I asked my son about Vuze. He said it's an app in which people can download torrented movies from internet onto a hard drive. He said it's NOT a media player. He downloads many torrented movies from another website for me and I watch them with subtitles via XBMC on TV from my HTPC. No problem so far. Yours is iMac so it's a different system, I guess.

Last edited:
Then your son does not know anything about Vuze. Because Vuze IS also a mediaplayer with the capability to stream to devices with DLNA support. It is an all in one package of several services, on of them is indeed donwloading torrents. But you could have done some research yourself if you went to some wikia or their website, I guess

Using windows here, so it has nothing to do with the difference in IOS.

Then your son does not know anything about Vuze. Because Vuze IS also a mediaplayer with the capability to stream to devices with DLNA support. It is an all in one package of several services, on of them is indeed donwloading torrents. But you could have done some research yourself if you went to some wikia or their website, I guess
Thanks for the correction. I checked Vuze.com and indeed it includes a media player. I told my son about it and he said its media player is a basic one in his opinion and he recommended XBMC to me because it has better features.

Using windows here, so it has nothing to do with the difference in IOS.

I never transfer Vuze movie streaming into iOS devices with DLNA support. But I have CimexPlayer and GoodPlayer apps on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4 which transfer Xvid movies instantly on to iPad and iPhone without file conversion via iTunes. Smooth viewing with clear texting subtitles!

Chevy57 mentioned the problem with XBMC in his system so my old post about the difference has nothing to do with Vuze.

Yes, I had uninstalled XBMC on my Apple TV then installed Netflix. I can watched torrent download movies to Apple TV via AirParrot or HDMI connecting.

Back