Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a thread for the ASL students who want to practice so they can contact each other and find who wants to practice with them.
have Skype? i really need someone to help teach me more. also someone who is patient with me

I do, refreshing and continuing learning ASL is why i got this app.

If anyone is willing to practice with a new ASL learner, I would love to skype. I am located in San Jose, CA

practice

I have glide on my phone which is simikar to skype and i also have skype. I would love to have someone to practice with! Just shoot me a message

Xin chao ban ben minh co dich vu cho thue xe cuoi tai ha noi đam bao muc gia cho thue xe cuoi re nhat tai ha noi - viet nam

I googled the Vietnam language to translate.

Xin chao ban ben intelligent car rental service co cuoi tai ha noi to guarantee a rental car re cuoi in Hanoi - viet nam

Do you think that is advertising the car rental in Hanoi???? Not understand why here in AllDeaf. :hmm:

Hi!
My name is Ann, I just moved to Oregon for college.

I'm ASL 3, but I don't know anybody who signs, and I need practice- If you want to practice, please add me on Skype :)

My username is BroadwayHunny (I know it's embarassing, I made it when I was 13. Don't hate me.)

Hey my name is Alethea Scott. I am hearing and I recently started learning sign language but the only deaf person in my school graduated and moved away. I would love to meet people I can sign with. Fair warning I only know the basics, so be patient:)

My Skype name is alliekat016

I look forward to meeting you all ^-^

Hi! My name is Brianne, and I am hearing. I've been teaching myself ASL to the best of my ability, but I would really like to have some people who I can talk to and practice with. I don't know anyone who is deaf, or who is studying ASL, so I can't use my skills to practice and learn what's right and what's wrong. I live in Suffolk County, Long Island, so if anyone lives in Suffolk County also, I'd love to connect with you! I would prefer to video chat with someone who is deaf since I am not fluent and am looking to sharpen my skills and learn more. But anyone who would like to chat is welcomed to reply :) Or just add me on Skype: BrianneLuz.

Hi I'm Alethea and I'm 17 years old. I'm hearing as well and I'm looking for people to practice asl with. Message me back if you are interested. Maybe we could Skype or something

I think communication is very important, so you can use any source like internet, webcam etc. for practicing. Try to use new technologies. I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practice communication. I am an Interpreter in various programs in my community here in Colorado.

I'm interested in learning ASL, would you be willing to skype with me? I know some very basic signs but would love to learn more. My skype is kayv15 if you're interested.

Hello, all :]

I'm Jules, and I have been a self-taught ASL learner for a while now. Not sure where I would be as far as levels go, though. Trying to get better conversationally, so I'm open to talking over Skype with anyone that wants to in order to improve my skills.

Learning asl

Hi, I'm Kat and I'm trying to learn asl therefor I would love to have someone to practice and learn ASL with! :) Please let me know if your interested in helping me and possibly making a new friend! [emoji4]

For those whom are interested in learning bit of ASL; I am HH JumpStart student, will soon be fall student at Gallaudet U. I'm new, but I can hold a conversation. If you want to give me a shot, my skype S/N is in_over_my_head18. :) hope to sign with you soon!

Hi I'm Josh and I'm 23 years old. I'm a hearing person that is looking for people to practice ASL with. I just finished ASL1, and am looking to learn more sign language. Message me back if you are interested. My Skype trxdsd.

Hi I'm Josh and I'm 23 years old. I'm a hearing person that is looking for people to practice ASL with. I just finished ASL1, and am looking to learn more sign language. Message me back if you are interested. My Skype trxdsd.

Hi! I'm lexi, I'm 20, and I'm deaf. It'd be cool to sign my skype is doubleaxxle, do you mind if I add you?

Looking for a buddy to skype with in ASL

Practicing religious ASL signs and remembering old ones. If anyone is interested in helping me practicing on skype please add me alenka.drokina :wave:

Hi guys I'm 27 years old from nyc I am a female who has been learning asl on my own with some help from a deaf friend and a page I follow. I use the app glide and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.
My glide I.d is OYT ARHN

Hi my name is kelli I am training to be an ASL interpreter and I would love to practice with anyone. I'm still a beginner so go easy on me, if you live around western new york we can have some coffee or we can Skype. Send me a message :)
Skype ID: kelli.dumuhosky

Hi every one I noticed many people use Skype so I recently downloaded it, I am new with Skype and I am a hearing girl that is learning asl. If anyone wants to gain a new friend and sign with me my Skype I.d is char815cat

Hi,

I am André from Portugal, i am hearing and i started to learn ASL (few days), so i am still a newbie. I don't that many words, and the alphabet i still can't read it that fast when someone is giving words one by one, like names.

So i am trying to find someone with whom i could practice ASL. My skype account is: andrerebelo4 :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back