Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Richmond, Virginia here! Lived here all my life, love Richmond but want to see other pastures lol

I am in Roanoke, Virginia!
Anyone near me or in Virginia, too?!
I'd like to be friends with those who lives in Virginia!
I am from Richmond! Feel free to contact me :) I have skype but we can start out talking on here if you would like! Take care :)

Great Place Lincolnshire

Hello Mike;

I just joined this forum a few seconds ago and imediately noticed your post. I too am from Lincolnshire, Gainsborough, actually, almost 65 years ago. I live in Ontario, Canada with my wife of 37 years and have been here since 1957.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me jumping on your post, I just wanted to say hi to a fellow countryman, even though it's been over 50 years since I was back there.

Regards

Griz

I forgot to say....I'm in the UK....Lincolnshire.

Ah, interestin'. I will just have to wait until I move back to Alaska next year before I could add myself in - probably not. :dunno: Dependin' on how I feel. But, thanks for sharin' this with us anyways. It looks good thou. ;)
Hello, I just read your post. I am currently living in Alaska. I was wondering where you live there. I live in Ketchikan.

Hello how are you today and how is your family, well my name is Kevin David am Widow Deaf 38 years of age...with one Little Daughter , her mother was Dead the same day she was born, so i name her Destiny , show is 4years of age now ,,, am Looking for DEAF Friends like me here please if you are DEAF I MEAN MY PEOPLES let me read back from you have a nice day PEACE and BLESS
GOD Loves
Kevin

hi smile

Hello how are you today and how is your family, well my name is Kevin David am Widow Deaf 38 years of age...with one Little Daughter , her mother was Dead the same day she was born, so i name her Destiny , show is 4years of age now ,,, am Looking for DEAF Friends like me here please if you are DEAF I MEAN MY PEOPLES let me read back from you have a nice day PEACE and BLESS
GOD Loves
Kevin

Back