ZVRS Tablet

zerodog

Reaction score
I want to say something about the ZVRS tablet know as iPad. Whatever the version of iPad aka iPad 2 or 4, not sure which one.

My point about the Z. I just notice with a friend of mine who has been struggling to format the iPad to add just some important app the person want uses. Some reason, the iCloud went to @ztablet.net.

I find that uncomfortable because if you put the pictures or notes as a sensitive matter due the ID Theft. Do they have rights to do that or not? Verizon or other don't treat like that for iPhone with a contract.

Know what I am saying, if you are not sure... I will show you what I mean. For who knows what I am saying, I feel somewhat invalid their private.

Yes that started after the release of iOS7

iOS7 have a feature where you can lock your iPad or iPhone to your iCloud account so nobody else cannot use it even if they reformat it.

When Z removed the Apps store and added a remote management in iPad profile, folks were reformatting the iPad to restore the Apps Store and remove all the Z's profiles, Guess Z wasn't happy about that so with the new iOS7 feature on locking up iPad or iPhone to iCloud account gave Z the control again.

Those who got the iPad before the iOS7 update were lucky enough to reformat it and use their own iCloud account.

This Apple website tell more about that feature - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818

If you scroll down to "that is still linked to the previous owner's account?" It require the previous owner to remove it meaning only Z can remove the lock.

Not much your friend can do about it.

:(

Thanks for sharing!

:popcorn:

iOS7 have a feature where you can lock your iPad or iPhone to your iCloud account so nobody else cannot use it even if they reformat it.

When Z removed the Apps store and added a remote management in iPad profile, folks were reformatting the iPad to restore the Apps Store and remove all the Z's profiles, Guess Z wasn't happy about that so with the new iOS7 feature on locking up iPad or iPhone to iCloud account gave Z the control again.

Th*ose who got the iPad before the iOS7 update were lucky enough to reformat it and use their own iCloud account.

This Apple website tell more about that feature - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5818

If you scroll down to "that is still linked to the previous owner's account?" It require the previous owner to remove it meaning only Z can remove the lock.

This is why i am not a apple fan. itunes. apple locks down too much stuff that you cant do things easily.

Those who got the iPad before the iOS7 update were lucky enough to reformat it and use their own iCloud account.

Yes I do understand what you are saying...

I am saying that I do not like the idea that Z control the iCloud where they can look your note/pictures as sensitive information. Verizion doesn't do that... ATT doesn't do that to snoop around their iCloud... so which I feel this need to correct and they don't have authorization like SOPA and PIPA?

And Sorenson don't do that as well.

What I like about Sorenson is how they guard their customer's privacy. When I work there for almost 6 years, I can not see much of customer's information, just basic account information, and history of technical support request made. We do not have access to customer's password! There is no way anyone inside Sorenson can see your password, even your phone book, even your sign mail. There are times when customers having issue with sign mail, we have to ask customer to forward that sign mail message to us and we can open it and figure out why there is problem. If there is no message or anything, then SOL. I know customers often don't like this, but that is what they give up in return for total privacy. When there is issue with phone book, and we can't fix it, we have to refer to special department that has only 2 or three guys working there that can open database, there is no guarantee we get the information, and NOT easy to ask for.. Even management, or senior manager can't get these information themselves as well. Also, when we do remote access on customer's computer, we do not collect any information except network equipment information like router, modem which is used for quality control purpose, and best of all, all activity is being recorded to ensure that customer's privacy is being respected. That is one of two things why I love Sorenson, privacy, and video quality.

When I had issue with password on my purple account, one of employee jumped right in and gave me my password. I was like WTF? I asked them if any employee at purple can see my password, they said yes. i was like DAMN, this is unacceptable and I can't even do that when I work for Sorenson (I can only reset password and give the temporary password to customers so that they can change anytime), I cut off business with them. Z, well nothing new and I know it for long time.

Its your choice, your call. For me, since I work inside Sorenson for too long, my trust is clear with Sorenson and I am sticking with them cause i know how they handle privacy matters.

Yes I do understand what you are saying...

I am saying that I do not like the idea that Z control the iCloud where they can look your note/pictures as sensitive information. Verizion doesn't do that... ATT doesn't do that to snoop around their iCloud... so which I feel this need to correct and they don't have authorization like SOPA and PIPA?

Diehardbiker is correct about Sorenson guards customer's privacy. If a customer does not remember his/her password for a VP, so s/he can call CIR for a temporary password.

For Convo, you forgot your password, it will ask for your email address, so it will email you the current password.

I dislike ZVRS and its office practices. I don't care about Purple VRS either.

I just got Z5 max computer. Everything is locked out. I dint even have access to screensaver etc. No flasher for phone either. Well be getting Sorenson back tmw. So use Z for mobile and Sorenson for home. Purple can goo screw themselves. They want Deaf support deaf business. I had a few thousand dollars of purple stock I bought and they voluntary delisted and not tell shareholders. Lost all my money. So F U purple

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I want to say something about the ZVRS tablet know as iPad. Whatever the version of iPad aka iPad 2 or 4, not sure which one.

My point about the Z. I just notice with a friend of mine who has been struggling to format the iPad to add just some important app the person want uses. Some reason, the iCloud went to @ztablet.net.

I find that uncomfortable because if you put the pictures or notes as a sensitive matter due the ID Theft. Do they have rights to do that or not? Verizon or other don't treat like that for iPhone with a contract.

Know what I am saying, if you are not sure... I will show you what I mean. For who knows what I am saying, I feel somewhat invalid their private.

Maybe suggest your friend to go to Apple Genius Bar and ask for assistance. :hmm:

Maybe suggest your friend to go to Apple Genius Bar and ask for assistance. :hmm:

The Apple Genius Bar is not going to do anything... it is going to release information to specific email username@ztablet.net to reset password or what-ever reason.

It set lock to the lost feature, can't release anything because iCloud been use...

Diehardbiker, all the tech or network always have a hole that need fix the patch up before the thing went to leak. Sorenson VRS core server wasn't security in few months ago and only Sorenson wasn't update their security for server while another VRS already patch up and protect the customer information. To my surprise, they didn't sent the letter about the security issue like Target did sent letter or CEO says on media stream for big apologize.

So it just find that odd people seem accept that Z prey on customer's iCloud while they have control over their private.

ZVRS support service emailed me for offer $100 for return iPad2 and Z20 device. I deleted everything and then, restored iPad. Changed password iCloud account before return shipping to ZVRS. few days later, I received a $100 check.

I just bought a brand new Samsung Tab S 10.5 with super OLED. and I decide to buy iPhone 6 Plus later.

Hi i have a question im concerned about.. i recently got my ipad2 from them and not happy with it because obviously App Store blocked but is it true that if stay with Zvrs for 6 months pass by then they will let me go i can change the apple ID to mines?

Hi i have a question im concerned about.. i recently got my ipad2 from them and not happy with it because obviously App Store blocked but is it true that if stay with Zvrs for 6 months pass by then they will let me go i can change the apple ID to mines?

Nobody knows for sure, some claimed 2 years and some claimed never will be released.

So let us know in 6 months if they released it to you :D

Omg that's what I'm hearing too. One of my Friend said 1 or 2 years but another friend of mine said no it's 6 months so I'm confused. Will see what happens tho.

ZVRS support service emailed me for offer $100 for return iPad2 and Z20 device. I deleted everything and then, restored iPad. Changed password iCloud account before return shipping to ZVRS. few days later, I received a $100 check.

I just bought a brand new Samsung Tab S 10.5 with super OLED. and I decide to buy iPhone 6 Plus later.

yea i love samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 with super oled version i love it is bright and sharper image great for games and apps also video camara is superbs !!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: my tab s 8.4 has been rooted also my new samsung galaxy s4 metropcs too!
samsung rules !!!!!

They did the same with Z5 max. And no way to add virus protection to a Windows 8 computer. I boxes mine up the same day I got it and left it in garage. Had to wait 6 months to avoid return fee of $100. Eventually they called me. I explained why not using it. They said there was no fee to return. Their employees should at least read the fine print in their own contracts. Then Sorenson offered me new nTouch with one number so I switched to that. I liked the z20 I had several years ago but they won't do only that. I don't want a POS Apple product.

NexTalk will be releasing our mobile Version of ACCESS in November. The mobile version can be loaded on any iOS or andriod tablet (the current version can be used on a windows tablet now) as well as any iOS or andriod phone.

NexTalk has no desire to control which mobile product you use. Many already have a tablet/smartphone and there is no reason that you cant use your existing mobile device, over which you have full control and administrative rights.

Further, we feel that you should choose what cloud service you want (if any) for back-up and archive. NexTalk does not collect or archive any data from ACCESS Subscribers.

We have z5 ipad 2 years. Our contract says it ours after 2 year...it suppose be unlocked. I called zvrs and they said yes it unlocked now. Great, now can use app store, but I see still icloud in ZVRS name. I not want them watch me and control my ipad (it is mine now, that contract said)...so we restore ipad...but now it says Activation Lock and must enter Apple ID and password (ZVRS their icloud info) it says must contact previous owner for password. I not know what to do. ZVRS customer service not great, rep wont tell password and says must talk to supervisor and set up home visit :/ Oh, man...I should not restored it...cant use it now at all until unlock, and need it bad.

We have z5 ipad 2 years. Our contract says it ours after 2 year...it suppose be unlocked. I called zvrs and they said yes it unlocked now. Great, now can use app store, but I see still icloud in ZVRS name. I not want them watch me and control my ipad (it is mine now, that contract said)...so we restore ipad...but now it says Activation Lock and must enter Apple ID and password (ZVRS their icloud info) it says must contact previous owner for password. I not know what to do. ZVRS customer service not great, rep wont tell password and says must talk to supervisor and set up home visit :/ Oh, man...I should not restored it...cant use it now at all until unlock, and need it bad.

Apple put anti-theft (kill switch) on most iOS devices.

If you want to take full control of iPad so you should buy your own iPad from Apple, Amazon, Walmart and others, also you could opt in to finance via carrier like Verizon or AT&T to pay monthly.

Back