Proof that Obama is CAT-HATER

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
5yxcu0.jpg

heheh cute maybe teasing the cat with the snowball who knows

i think its joking. obama probably didnt throw snowball at cat. he probably throw it at somewhere. its kind of photoshop you know three pictures of obama yes then add the cat picture from somewhere else to add with obama to make it looks like he did throw at the cat. i think its all photoshop.

i had to add " :mad2: " you know im a cat lover. haha

i think its joking. obama probably didnt throw snowball at cat. he probably throw it at somewhere. its kind of photoshop you know three pictures of obama yes then add the cat picture from somewhere else to add with obama to make it looks like he did throw at the cat. i think its all photoshop.

yup that is correct. he did not actually hit the cat but it's funny!! admit it! :mad2:

i know i am cat lover myself too as it look so funny

We all know it is fake! I fairly doubt Obama would actually throw a snowball at a poor cat! I'd make sure he would never do that again myself :giggle:

It's a funny joke though!

:ty: for posting it here!
JamieLynn

Back