hearing, begging to chat

adventuretime1

Reaction score
Hi my name is John McKinley and im hearing. I know a good amount of sign language but every day im trying to learn more. Id really like to have a signing buddy to skype chat with. Im a male 15 years old and from new hampshire. I am very well educated (or so Id like to think) in deaf culture and when you get to know me youll see I am an all around amazing guy :D
Thank you for your time!

In hoping you respond,
John McKinley

learning asl

Hi my name is John McKinley and im hearing. I know a good amount of sign language but every day im trying to learn more. Id really like to have a signing buddy to skype chat with. Im a male 15 years old and from new hampshire. I am very well educated (or so Id like to think) in deaf culture and when you get to know me youll see I am an all around amazing guy :D
Thank you for your time!

In hoping you respond,
John McKinley

hi hi like to chat but i am a lot older than you and if you don't mind i like to chat with you. i am 57 and you are young so guess it ok to chat with you. i live in fl. do you have a cam so maybe we can pratice signs.
bobby

Thank you for your time!

In hoping you respond,
John McKinley

Hey John! Welcome to AD! I'm sure you will find many signing buddies here. If you want to chat sometime, feel free to send me a message on Skype (rayne127).
-Adam

I would also like to practice my asl y'all can send me a message on skype as well (just let me know you're from AD) and hopefully we can practice! (Perlz13)

Hello I am new to this site.. i am hearing but im trying very hard to learn sign... please someone feel free to hitt me up i would love to get some signing buddies!!

ChurelComaWhite <----- user name just let me know your from AD!

Back