Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

Awe, that is sweet. Wish I said said it. It does apply to me also.

Thank you! 20+ years off and on together and still counting!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:PPC6800)

I THINK I WOULD RATHER FIND TRUE LOVE CAUSE 10 MIL...YOU COULD BLOW IT ON YOUR TURE LOVE BUT ONCE ITS GONE, ITS GONE BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN ENJOY WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE CAUSE THEY WILL STILL BE THERE.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

True love then I can always ask Txgolfer for a loan lol kidding still laughing on that one

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

True love then I can always ask Txgolfer for a loan lol kidding still laughing on that one

:laugh2:

i would get that cash and get vacation and PLUS true love no matters i would chose whatsoevers..

I'll have 10 millions dollars and will never tell anybody as I live normal where I'm suppose be. Girls? Who need girls?!? *evil laughter*

I rather to have friends to hang out.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:PPC6800)

I THINK I WOULD RATHER FIND TRUE LOVE CAUSE 10 MIL...YOU COULD BLOW IT ON YOUR TURE LOVE BUT ONCE ITS GONE, ITS GONE BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN ENJOY WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE CAUSE THEY WILL STILL BE THERE.

:-o you would blow 10 million on your true love? I wouldn't

Already have a wife.... so fork over the 10 millions will ya as we need that money so badly for our surgeries and honeymoon as we never had one since we got married to this day!.......

In my experience true is much more difficult to discern, while figuring how to use the 10 million dollars would be much easier. I will admit that a cool 10 million would solve a lot of my problems, but maybe at the same time create new ones.

I will admit that a cool 10 million would solve a lot of my problems, but maybe at the same time create new ones.

That also apply to relationships in general :hmm: did I answer this already because the cashola is looking mighty tempting to me now.

Back