anyone here enjoy shooting guns? for sport or hunting.

He has all the right reasons for wanting a bolt action. You should be proud of him! Merry Christmas!

Does anyone own a rossi circuit judge? Can they shoot 410 ga. and .45 acp without switching barrels?

If it is anything like the Taurus Judge which I suspect it is because Taurus bought some of Rossi a few years ago I would guess so. Usually anything that can shoot .45 long colt can also shoot 410 shells as well. I have a Rossi single shot rifle like this. Yep Steiny it is in deed the same. No need to switch barrels as both types of ammo can be fired in any order. I just looked at their website to verify.

Last edited:
Thank you. I am VERY proud of him. I am blessed with two wonderful kids. Merry Christmas to you.

Got my oldest son a Ruger 10/22 for Christmas! He bought himself a Simmons 4x32 scope for it and has already enjoyed shooting it! My younger son wants a bolt action like yours!

Last edited:
I ended up getting him a Western Auto Revelation. Bolt action. 22. He loves it! We spent 3hours hours shooting on Monday. It was exciting to see that BOTH kids shoot well :). I am glad to hear about your happy kids!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGGbozilko]Whitetail Deer attacks Hunter - YouTube[/ame]

I love this !! LOL!!

I think this may be the guy that covered himself in doe urine! Do you know? Not smart if he did but great video!

Gee! I do not know if that is the guy that covered himself in doe urine! That is not too bright to do! This video crack me up!! I can't tell if the guy has something on his face, it looks like there something brown on it.

Does anyone own a rossi circuit judge? Can they shoot 410 ga. and .45 acp without switching barrels?

My little brother got his Circuit Judge Rifle in November. Dunno what he paid. I have not had a chance to go and fondle it yet.

04_5.jpg

The new Circuit Judge takes the most overwhelmingly successful revolver in recent history and has extended its range for incredible hunting and shooting. Now you can fire .410 GA. 3-inch Magnum shot shells, .410 GA. 2.5-inch shot shells and .45 Colt ammunition. In any order you please, without switching barrels.
The Circuit Judge delivers amazing versatility, accuracy and simplicity. It comes finished in a beautiful hardwood stock and includes the latest in modern features like a red fiber optic front sight, yoke detent, transfer bar and the Taurus Security System®.

Model: SCJ4510 Construction: Steel
Caliber: 410 GA 3" / .45LC Capacity: 5 shot Barrel Length: 18.5"
Order Number: SCJ4510 Finish: Blue UPC: 6-62205-98462-4
MSRP: $618.00 Weight: 85.5 oz

I like the cheek rest and thumb groove in the stock. The only improvement I would make are finger grooves. It also looks like you could just cut the rear of that stock off and you would have a long range pistol.

I like the cheek rest and thumb groove in the stock. The only improvement I would make are finger grooves. It also looks like you could just cut the rear of that stock off and you would have a long range pistol.

I know what you mean! sorta like the long pistol Lee Van Cleef used in Clint Eastwood's "For a Few Dollars More"

9817357_gal.jpg

Those replicas made by Dixie ... are they working replicas?

Yep. I have put together a couple pistols from them before. It gives you an understanding of gunsmithing and is a labor of love.

I'm wondering about this Circuit Judge: Is the barrel rifled? I was guessing that it doesn't if it also shoots the 410.........so now the other question that pops up, providing the above is true: Is it accurate when spitting out 45's?

Hey guys/gals, anyone get their underpants in a bunch when you see finger prints, smudging on your firearm? I have cleaned/polished with Rem oil but it does leave a film where fingerprints show up easily and it bothers me like crazy. I have used "Flitz" polish, it does well but is not 100 percent smudge free... anyone have a solution? tips? Thanks!

Back