Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Not have one

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Will get one someday

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Not interest

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
I just noticed this just now, it should works since it using standard H.323 protocol. I hope Viable is not blocking because they don't want their customer calling other VRS companies?? If thats true, that would be in violation of FCC rules. I need to do some more testing later on today.

I don't think SVRS will work with the Viable Vision on the computer, some companies can be strict with other companies so I have read some sources around the forum here.

There is always a way to trick them, but I don't know what the tricks would be, do you?

i was told that the broadbands in australia is not as fast as in USA...i talked to a Mr. Lance Hatly.....he worked for.....i cant remember something to do with ttys and relays in melbourne...

i was told that the broadbands in australia is not as fast as in USA...i talked to a Mr. Lance Hatly.....he worked for.....i cant remember something to do with ttys and relays in melbourne...

Hahahaha! :lol: Nice try, I have ADSL 2 High Speed Internet, and it is the fastest in Australia. Where did you hear that from, I bet it was few years back ;)

I just noticed this just now, it should works since it using standard H.323 protocol. I hope Viable is not blocking because they don't want their customer calling other VRS companies?? If thats true, that would be in violation of FCC rules. I need to do some more testing later on today.

Almost deaf people need Real Ten Digit Numbers that allow consumers to call each other across any device including the Ojo Video Phone, a D-Link i2Eye, PC or MAC computers or any new video phone device that may be available to them, without having to use each other’s IP address which may be subject to frequent change. We still wait to hear from FCC rules approval this year.

Almost deaf people need Real Ten Digit Numbers that allow consumers to call each other across any device including the Ojo Video Phone, a D-Link i2Eye, PC or MAC computers or any new video phone device that may be available to them, without having to use each other’s IP address which may be subject to frequent change. We still wait to hear from FCC rules approval this year.

I hope it would work for international VP users, such as myself.

Back