The Purple: Bee

zerodog

Reaction score
I was laughing about that movie clip; it funny

P3 Software keeps you connected

It seem talk about Sorenson.

I found it hard to believe and should be blue, not yellow because that what ZVRS is doing...

Anyway... it did bring my memories as CSDVRS movie doing that and now HOVRS.. it similar as Verizon and ATT...

here we go and but enjoy that laugh-able movie..:laugh2:

Saw that video...pretty stupid!

And it is not very professional...immature, that is my opinion.

I was laughing about that movie clip; it funny

P3 Software keeps you connected

It seem talk about Sorenson.

I found it hard to believe and should be blue, not yellow because that what ZVRS is doing...

Anyway... it did bring my memories as CSDVRS movie doing that and now HOVRS.. it similar as Verizon and ATT...

here we go and but enjoy that laugh-able movie..:laugh2:

FCC is not allowing this happen. FCC will remove like they did to ZVRS that talk about Sorenson the other time. FCC is watching you, Purple.

FCC is not allowing this happen. FCC will remove like they did to ZVRS that talk about Sorenson the other time. FCC is watching you, Purple.

This maybe true but you see, BEE movie clip NEVER mention a name of the VRS company. Secondly, you also see the Videophone unit being handed over a BEE is painted yellow.

Do you recall which VRS company issues the yellow VP unit? No?

FCC wouldn't care shit as long Purple is within their rules and Purple is within FCC rules.

This maybe true but you see, BEE movie clip NEVER mention a name of the VRS company. Secondly, you also see the Videophone unit being handed over a BEE is painted yellow.

Do you recall which VRS company issues the yellow VP unit? No?

FCC wouldn't care shit as long Purple is within their rules and Purple is within FCC rules.

You are right, but sadly, Sorenson Communication is a yellow/black so just remember their color is. Plus that VP is designed by Sorenson Videophone therefore I think it is wrong.

You are right, but sadly, Sorenson Communication is a yellow/black so just remember their color is. Plus that VP is designed by Sorenson Videophone therefore I think it is wrong.

I have old Sorenson installer's black shirts with white Sorenson name letters. Black color is more than yellow. Deafaussie is right.

I have old Sorenson installer's black shirts with white Sorenson name letters. Black color is more than yellow. Deafaussie is right.

Just want remind that Purple use to have that VP100 or CSDVRS/ZVRS use that VP100 in past that use D LINK product...

So it apply to today...

however... its silly and funny

lilbugsb3;1533655 Plus that VP is designed by Sorenson Videophone therefore I think it is wrong.[/QUOTE said:
Maybe it was a D-Link DVC-1000 (I2Eye)? How can Sorenson complain about that?

I liked the commercial..very creative. :)

Just want remind that Purple use to have that VP100 or CSDVRS/ZVRS use that VP100 in past that use D LINK product...

So it apply to today...

however... its silly and funny

Yes, early years ago, some HOVRS and CSDVRS customers got free D-Link i2eye DVC-1000 videophones. no more VP right now.

Back