ZVRS mail friendly message

zerodog

Reaction score
I want to say something about that new feature, MyMailTutor - ZVRS...

first of all, ZVRS have feature about leave a message with phone number is nice thing.

Somewhat it same as Viable style but odd part that recording message is poor but if someone left message is clear. I don't understand why both aren't the same as should be like other does.

Z4 make easier than the P3 because you can input the information by your keyboard instead give information on chat box. That kind of big plus

I got email from ZVRS yesterday. My Maill will be activated soon as today.

New Video Mail Features for Z Customers

To our valued Z phone customers:

On Friday, March 26, The Z™ will release an exciting My Mail video mail service enhancement for all of our customers who utilize Z videophones. Our new and improved My Mail feature allows you to receive both VRS and point-to-point video mail messages.

FAQ:
1. How do I sign up for My Mail?

My Mail will be activated automatically on March 26 for all Z phone customers. If you do not want to take advantage of this enhancement, you will need to log into My Profile and disable the feature by unchecking the My Mail box.

2. How do I access my video mail messages?

You will have three different options to access your video messages:

• Through your Z videophone by entering the 10-digit phone number for that specific phone.

• By logging into My Profile at ZVRS <http://www.zvrs.com> and going to My Mail, then choosing the video message you wish to view.

• My Mail email messages with the video mail attached in two different formats: Windows Media Player or 3GP playback (supported by most mobile devices)

3. Can I create my own greeting?

You will have the ability to create your own customized video greeting for point-to-point calls and the option of using a default text greeting or creating your own customized text greeting for the video interpreter to read to hearing callers.

4. Where will my video mail messages be sent?

When the enhancement is activated on March 26, My Mail will automatically send your video messages to the default email address listed when you registered for your My Profile account. If you would like to send the video messages to a different email address, you can log into My Profile and go to the My Videophones settings to change the email address for My Mail.

Please visit our website (My Mail - ZVRS <
http://www.zvrs.com/z-services/my-mail> ) to get more information about the new and improved My Mail. Or, if you have any questions, please contact Customer Care by calling help.zvrs.tv or 866.932.7891 on your videophone.

We are very excited about these enhancements, and we know you will enjoy the new functionality.

Try it! You’ll like it!

Thank you from The Z™ Team

I had the clue how to use mymail. I tried to put my z-number in the box on the Z4 and Mymail did appeared on the screen from Z4. WOW!! Very interesting. Is anyone trying to put your z-number in the box from your z vp and Mymaill will bring in the screen? It is very nice.

Last edited:
I just learned that it does not matter what VP you have -- VP-200, P3, MVP, or VPAD. You can leave a message with a Z Videophone user! Sweet! This is NOT like P3's Purple Mail function, where the person has to have a P3 or MVP to leave a message with another P3 or MVP user.

Back