Anti-Stab Knife

I thought this was already done by the French? Didn't they have a problem with people stabbing each other at the dinner table and developed the butter knife? :hmm:

but the butter knife can't cut the steak or whatsoever.

but the butter knife can't cut the steak or whatsoever.

You wanna make a bet on the butter knife being safe?! I have the damn scar to prove they are just as dangerous as regular knives. I was only 18 mos old cutting a fig newton cookie when I sliced through my finger and had to be rushed to the ER. No knife is going to be entirely safe. The only 'safe' knife is no knife at all.

You wanna make a bet on the butter knife being safe?! I have the damn scar to prove they are just as dangerous as regular knives. I was only 18 mos old cutting a fig newton cookie when I sliced through my finger and had to be rushed to the ER. No knife is going to be entirely safe. The only 'safe' knife is no knife at all.

the butter knife is relatively safe. much safer than a stabbing knife, for sure. the way I see it - if it can't cut steak, then it's not as dangerous as a "weapon"

Look interesting, but then that anti-stab knife still can cut things. As you still would cut your fingers by accident with a anti-stab knife in soapy water or slicing the food oops cut my finger.

Back