what did you get for Christmas?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone.

What did you get for Christmas? Did you anticipate what you thought you got?

yes i did gotten what i wanting for christmas: awesome time with family. i have much fun today and enjoy with family. also my deaf friend come visiting me. i am happy.

i gotten
1. new big tv!!
2. beautiful paint that my friend make. she is artist.
3. expensive gold necklace from friend.
4. gift card for all my favorite store.
5. new purse.
6. expensive perfume call dolce gabbana. wow it smelling very sexy.
7. handmade jewelry from aunt. they very beautiful.
8. nice kiss from my good friend Giorgos under mistletoe :aw:
9. money
10. best present. CAT FROM MOTHER!!!! I SOOO EXCITES!!!! now my cutie handsome boy cat name "dumbo" have sister cat. she very beautiful white angora turkish cat with green eye. long white fur cute pink nose.

what you gotten for xmas?

I got a whole bunch of gift cards, now i just need to figure out what i want :hmm:

New chi straightener and curling iron, zebra sheets for my bed, new figure skates, clothes, zebra print luggage, gucci watch, slippers, undies LOL, money and a bunch of stocking stuffers:P I am also getting an iPad2 when I get home and a Canada Goose jacket:)

My daughter gave me some turtlenecks and one was only 79 cent! She gave me some poop bags for my dog! A radio shack portable radio. Some photos of my granddaughter and a blouse that is too big!! Needless to say was insulted when I opened the package of poop bags! Then we when to her mother in law house and I had to watch her open gifts from MY daughter that where nicer and more thought was put into buying them! I did want some turtlenecks but not ones that can't be turned if they don't fit or if I do not like them. POOP BAGS for a fucking gift! The radio was my daughter's and she was going to let me use it and she gave it to me as a gift instead!

My daughter gave me some turtlenecks and one was only 79 cent! She gave me some poop bags for my dog! A radio shack portable radio. Some photos of my granddaughter and a blouse that is too big!! Needless to say was insulted when I opened the package of poop bags! Then we when to her mother in law house and I had to watch her open gifts from MY daughter that where nicer and more thought was put into buying them! I did want some turtlenecks but not ones that can't be turned if they don't fit or if I do not like them. POOP BAGS for a fucking gift!

i very sorry! wtf that is very stupid gift. let me gift you diamond jewelry, you feel better now!

i very sorry! wtf that is very stupid gift. let me gift you diamond jewelry, you feel better now!

Thank you! I am really hurt! I would not had mind if my daughter gave poop bags on another day , but not for a gift!

Wow poop bags worst gift I ever know!

I get huge tv and curtains and a diamond solitaire and pink toolset (yeah!!!) and DVDs and scents for my Scentsy (yum!)

Coffe machine for me and my girlfriend for the unit
Box of international kinds of beer
bottle of chocolate waffles
three t-shirts
men's perfume
DVD
bonds undies :lol:
cash
canvas photo of me and best friend
gift voucher to a restaurant
plus more

5 sweatshirts (4 seasonal, 1 anytime)
4 turtlenecks
3 knee high socks
2 Christmas socks
1 pair of slippers

And some cash & gift cards, calendar, cookies & candy.

I'm happy. :)

My daughter gave me some turtlenecks and one was only 79 cent! She gave me some poop bags for my dog! A radio shack portable radio. Some photos of my granddaughter and a blouse that is too big!! Needless to say was insulted when I opened the package of poop bags! Then we when to her mother in law house and I had to watch her open gifts from MY daughter that where nicer and more thought was put into buying them! I did want some turtlenecks but not ones that can't be turned if they don't fit or if I do not like them. POOP BAGS for a fucking gift! The radio was my daughter's and she was going to let me use it and she gave it to me as a gift instead!

Send the poop bags back to her & say they're the wrong size. Maybe try one out first before sending it to her. :giggle:

as for things, for Hanukkah, I got a gift card to the health food co-op of which I'm a member

and goodies for the girls <dogs>

but most important, for holidays got to spend time with those I love, including lots of extra dog snuggles and games:)

It was a blessing to me to have my family together and healthy on Christmas day. Because of my son-in-law's accident in May, it could have been a different Christmas.

Back