Useless thinking but fun i hope!!

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How do you interpret this title.

"Construction Vehicle - Do Not Follow"???? :lol:

:wiggle: Do tell!! :fruit:

:giggle: N. C.!! now i know where frisky went last night...:laugh2:

well... in a literal since... the vehicle builds things... "construction vehicle" and it doesn't want you to follow it...
in what it was prob meaning... this vehicle is used by construction workers, do not follow off the road because you will get off the actual driven path. (but thats too long to put on a car)

No, I think they didn't want FF chasing any may-be-hot construction guys. :lol: ;)

I would sign it as construction truck don't-get-close (with second hand as another car behind the truck) keep-distance (again with the second hand as another car).

That you shouldn't follow in case they are horrible drivers?

(joke...)

Hmmm, hot construction guys! I thought they were all busy making soft drink commercials....

:lol: for me, both, not too close and didn't pay attention and follow the truck off the street.

Ever gotten behind a Road Grader?....Or one of those slow moving fork lifts on the highway?....You're usually motioned to pass them instead of following them. They impede the flow of traffic and people's tempers flare....

I had 3 hot construction guys over to my place to replace and install my new sliding doors last week. (I posted a picture of my new sliding doors on my FB photo, not 3 construction guys. Oh, rats!) They took off their T-shirts. Whoo-hoo! :naughty:
Hey, what about the Firefighters? I think they are HOT and sexy, too!

Back