FaceBook vs Google Plus

taurizs

Reaction score
Which one is better? FB vs Google +

I haven't really used google+:hmm:

Google+ will be better but there is not enough people on it at the moment. The conference video chat is very good. :)

Google+ will be good. Excellent protection for hacker. but needing more people to join up. I will wait till Google + members will be growing in more months.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Its too early to tell. Come back when it matures fully in a year or so.

It does need to grow, but I am thinking it will end up being quite good.

Feel free to PM me if you want me to add you.

Smiles,
Holly

reason protect to serious aware it pretty be careful!< facebook and google seems almost!

G+ is better and Google actually listens to the deaf community because they too want to cater to the deaf community, not just the hearing community alone. They want to be able to capture all of the corner markets as much as possible.

So they're doing pretty good with the deaf community, so I for one am impressed.

Yiz

I'm excited to see what Google+ will do.

If you are looking for someone to friend in Google+ Feel free to friend me, look for Cheetah S.

I notice grow community pretty impressive! grow community friend alldeaf! I am pretty glad of see interesting exciting grow community :D

I'm still undecided. Maybe I'm having a hard time since Google+ is still so new. Nothing much seems to be happening on Google+.

you tried on hard to how on hard? awkward feeling ?

It is hard for me to learn new things. It takes time and all and so I think Google+ is still too new for me to decide which I like better.

Back