I am So Sick of Hearing That Raising Taxes is Bad For the Economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said luxuries. I never said they don't deserve it. I said amenities. Something that they have access to despite being poor. Interesting that you call them luxuries. They don't have to buy those things brand new, ya know.

You got SSI, food stamp, Medicaid, Section 8 and other government assistance so your life is too luxurious to us. ;) :nono:

Caroline discussing politics is not easy. It can be quite frustrating and disturbing at times. Sorry you dont like political discussions. :(

Yes, discussing politics with YOU can be frustrating and disturbing, troll.

I can get 40 channels over the air on a free 50" television if I wanted. I could get a free cell phone if I wanted and use a pay-as-you-go plan that runs me about 20$ a month. Even a "poor" person can afford that.

Those 40 free channels are religious channels. I dont want to flip channels and keep hearing these words GOD And JESUS CHRIST all day.

Those 40 free channels are religious channels. I dont want to flip channels and keep hearing these words GOD And JESUS CHRIST all day.

He lives in DC so DC isn't in bible belt, neither is NoVA.

I can get 40 channels over the air on a free 50" television if I wanted. I could get a free cell phone if I wanted and use a pay-as-you-go plan that runs me about 20$ a month. Even a "poor" person can afford that.

Obviously...... well a "poor" person in the U.S. that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back