TV shows you wished they didn't get cancelled.

Hopalong Cassidy....:lol:

:giggle: You must be as ancient as I am if you watched that show. One of my favorites as a kid, along with Roy Rogers, and Lone Ranger, such fun!

you kidding me I been watching it and we behind is there no ending do it stop suddenly

Gosh, I think the last show over here was in 2008, so I don't remember just how it ended. I do recall the last scene, which ends as all the shows did with the guys talking on the deck.

I like James Spader, I watch him in The Black List.

:giggle: You must be as ancient as I am if you watched that show. One of my favorites as a kid, along with Roy Rogers, and Lone Ranger, such fun!

Don't forget the Cisco Kid! Tom Mix was a little more vague.....Yeah, I'm 71 going on 45, :lol:

Don't forget the Cisco Kid! Tom Mix was a little more vague.....Yeah, I'm 71 going on 45, :lol:

Ah, we share an age!
Those good old cowboy movies and tv shows. I went to the movies every Sat for the cowboy matinee, double feature, ten cents.

I agree, I find that story ending is satisfactory. However, I'm desire for continues on prequel TV show called "Caprica" which halt too early.

Agreed! Caprica got very last minute to changed story to be "ending" But there is too many unanswered.

I thought you in your 20's I get minds eye what people are like or look I got that wrong but take it as compliment

Ah, we share an age!
Those good old cowboy movies and tv shows. I went to the movies every Sat for the cowboy matinee, double feature, ten cents.

so did I double feature every Saturday not say all that keen on cowboys but boys loved them

I don't think Cisco Kid would last long on TV today b/c it's stereotyping Hispanic people. When I lived in Berkeley some people open a Mexican food restaurant and they had a picture painted on the side out of the building .
It was a of Hispanic man taking a nap with his sombrero over his face.
Hispanic people started protesting it right away saying was stereotyping them , the owners of the restaurant who were White had to paint over that picture and put something else up.

The wonderful world of Disney

10842661.jpeg

and SCTV

SCTV_6197.jpg

Hopalong Cassidy....:lol:

I am into Perry Mason right now , I was 11 yo when this came out and I did not get a lot adult content then and we had no CC then so it like I am seeing it for the first time. Pus it's in black and white which I love in old shows. I can't stand it when they been colorize .

ten-from-your-show-poster-copy.png
I loved this show too !

I still miss The Bionic Woman and Grizzly Adams...The Facts of Life, What's Happening...and The Barbara Mandrell Show.

Laura

Quantum Leap was a good show but IMO it ran on a little too long. The last several episodes were getting lame.

Quantum Leap didn't that story ended on final eppisode about Sam himself?

Back