Why do old women like young men?

you're in your 20s or the 30s? If you're in the 30s we have a 10 year gap.

22. Will be 23 in May... If I recall, your birthday is next month? So it would be a 20 years and 7 months gap.

:laugh2:

Don't blame you for thinking late 20s or 30s... everyone says I am too old for my age.. even the ones that are 30 years older than me. :(:hmm:

I even had a girlfriend feel weird because it's like talking with a 40-years old man. :lol:

22. Will be 23 in May... If I recall, your birthday is next month? So it would be a 20 years and 7 months gap.

:laugh2:

Don't blame you for thinking late 20s or 30s... everyone says I am too old for my age.. even the ones that are 30 years older than me. :(:hmm:

I even had a girlfriend feel weird because it's like talking with a 40-years old man. :lol:

:D I think we're a good match then. I'll be 43 next month. I'll be OLD.

:D I think we're a good match then. I'll be 43 next month. I'll be OLD.

Old is subjective.

OUR LOVE WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS!

And...... cut! Now dub that into Japanese into cheesier lines please! Then triple the absurdity for the English subtitles!

But really... I don't get the stigma about older guys/younger girls or older gals/younger boys. The older you get, the less relative age is. At least that what I am finding...

I means teenagers get grossed out at the thought of a two-years gap, but there are many married coupes with 5, 10, 15 years gap? Seems to be commonplace.

Old is subjective.

OUR LOVE WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS!

And...... cut! Now dub that into Japanese into cheesier lines please! Then triple the absurdity for the English subtitles!

But really... I don't get the stigma about older guys/younger girls or older gals/younger boys. The older you get, the less relative age is. At least that what I am finding...

I means teenagers get grossed out at the thought of a two-years gap, but there are many married coupes with 5, 10, 15 years gap? Seems to be commonplace.

Your point is taken. I just dread growing old but there's no way I can stop that so I'll cope with it. I have no choice in the matter anyway.

Your point is taken. I just dread growing old but there's no way I can stop that so I'll cope with it. I have no choice in the matter anyway.

At least I got something else to worry about instead of old age. :giggle:

And did you know according to an Australian paper, which I read two months ago, that a man is at his prime at 25, while a woman is at her prime at 45?

Think it's meant to be for opposite ages. :P

At least I got something else to worry about instead of old age. :giggle:

And did you know according to an Australian paper, which I read two months ago, that a man is at his prime at 25, while a woman is at her prime at 45?

Think it's meant to be for opposite ages. :P

No, I hadn't known that.. mmm so I have two more years till I hit my prime.. Time is running out. I've always thought a woman was in her prime in her 30s..

I haven't gotten to that part yet. We'll see what happens by then. :D

I believe a woman's sex drive is highest in her mid to late 30's and into her early 40's.....A man's is very early, 19 would be tops, I think.

If it's an older man.....he's a dirty old pervert!

If it's an older woman....she's just an "experienced woman"

I tell you...us guys can't win! :lol:

It depend how much young the girl is , I date older men and they were not pervert! They were 13 years older than me and very good in bed! I was in my 20's! I also had sex with younger men !

that makes sense, considering the fact that I've been mooched on a few times by ladies that were a bit older than me.

My wife is 9 years older than I am, I'm 45, she's 53 (54 next month). Love is ageless and we love each other dearly.

Yiz

I'm very pleased that this thread have many posts.

I think it is neat how despite how wide the age-gap between a couple, they can get along and enjoy and appreciate each other very well. Do you know of any couples being 20+ apart from each other?

I believe a woman's sex drive is highest in her mid to late 30's and into her early 40's.....A man's is very early, 19 would be tops, I think.

Yes, I thought the same, where women's peak sex drive hit in the 30's while men's peak sex drive hit at 18 or some. Very odd, isn't it?

Because all women are sex mad perverted beasts!

While us guys...well we are all innocent, old fashioned and very respectable...butter would not melt in our mouths...

This sounds about right!

Because there is a market of young guys who are tired of the juvenile relationship bullcrap.

For this reason I stayed out of "relationships" in HS till I was in college. Sure, are the girls looked good but there minds just weren't what I was looking for.

Back