TV shows you wished they didn't get cancelled.

The Joker

Reaction score
Two Shows i wish they're still on.

Lie To Me cancelled 2012.
lie-to-me-pictures.jpg

Revolution cancelled 2014

2f5c1eea73c34edace52f39ce36e9092.jpg

CSI NY and the original CSI.

I'm sure I have others but can't remember lol.

Thundercats, Puzzle Place, original Star Trek,

You know the original Star Trek has to end sometime.But i agree it should stayed for another 2 years. Just like Gilligans Island left too soon. If they were going to end Gilligans Island they could have did another season and then the last show they would got rescued. Same thing with Lost In Space. The last show should have been they found earth and return to their homeland.

I know it had to end sometime... but How I Met Your Mother.

I love that show.

Fun fact: that is how my cat got her name. From the character Lily :)

My So-Called Life
Freaks and Geeks
Popular
Twin Peaks

While I know Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a good 7 seasons, I still wish it had been on longer...that show got me through my teenage years...

Now I have to add Top Gear to the list. Even though it's not canceled they got rid of Jeremy Clarkson, which means it won't be as entertaining. I can only hope that the replacement hosts are good enough.

ahh yes Cold Case is another one I miss!

FireFly I never knew about but am hoping to check it out on Netflix.

Being Human on SyFy

Totally agree. Great show. I've looked at the UK version as well. I have to say the ghost actress on that show is good. But, it does not have the same chemistry as the U.S. version.

I believe both shows have now ended.

Yes I watched the finale of the US version of Being Human so I know that one has ended. I was disappointed because it had a lot of potential stories left and in my opinion the executives at SyFy cut it too short.

And SyFy has had a bad record lately canceling other shows like Alpha and replacing them with reality shows. Plus don't get me started on the movies they make.

Back