Poll: Giants or Patriots?

Which Superbowl team are you rooting for tonight?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Lobstah for suppah tonight. Go New England!

Patriots lead 10-9 in half. I love Super Bowl commercials.

Patriots lead 10-9 in half. I love Super Bowl commercials.

Which ones are your favorites so far? I like granny using the kid as a slingshot to get the Doritos from the annoying older brother (yes, I personally had an annoying older brother; why do you ask?), and the yellow Camaro one.

They spent $3 million for one minute Super Bowl commercial to make sure you love it.

Yeah! i know about highest paid commercial in world history. I like that good commercials with the car and the vampire in the woods and the guy delivering blood and grandma using the baby in a bouncer to get the Doritos from the bratty kid! :laugh2:

Congrats to the Giants. They played a good game.

I like these games that go down to the last second, but of course I wish the outcome had been different.

Well, that's the season! Now I will just have to wait a few more weeks for spring training. I'd love a quick trip to Florida to watch the Red Sox get started.

49ers should have been there. I think they could have won the Patriots. Good game. Close ending. The Sketchers commercial was so funny.

thanks deaf

Deaf organizations. Have once again shown their great intelligence in supporting the giants in their latest super bowl win. A win for ny is a win for AD

Brady couldnt do it... ha ha ha.. I rooted for Justin Tuck b.c Im hard-core die hard Irish fan.

Prohibition Budweisers commercials were my favorites... Madonna was awesome,tonite..I love her dancin!

Yes!! NY giants again!!

Forget about the poll...

THE GIANTS DID IT AGAIN!! WOO HOO!!! GO GIANTS!!! :D :D

SORRY NEW ENGLAND/BOSTON...BUT NEW YORK HAS ONCE AGAIN PROVEN SUPREMACY!!
:P :P

geo31522-albums-nyc-yankee-pics-picture5520-ny-giants-champion-poster-cropped.jpg

geo31522-albums-nyc-yankee-pics-picture5518-ny-giants-eli-manning.jpg

geo31522-albums-nyc-yankee-pics-picture5519-ny-giants-logo.jpg

Whether it’s in BASEBALL or FOOTBALL…NYC ALWAYS SHOWS BOSTON WHO’S KING!! LOL :lol: :lol:

BUT IT WAS A GREAT GAME THIS YEAR…JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE…EXTREMELY CLOSE MATCH FOR THE ENTIRE GAME!! SO MY HATS OFF TO BOTH TEAMS

Back