What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted
Mexican food yum!

It's very questionable "Mexican food." I make much better at my home, but this is an ASL dinner, so I don't care too much about the food. I'll just get some rice and beans and an enchilada or something... and some beer. lol.

My husband made fresh tomato, pepper and onion based tomato sauce with thyme scented meat balls over spaghetti. I love spaghetti.

Oooh, Botti, chili dog pizza?? Mmmm, that sounds kinda good! I once made mashed potato pizza. We saw the recipe demonstrated on Emeril. It was amazingly good.

My husband made fresh tomato, pepper and onion based tomato sauce with thyme scented meat balls over spaghetti. I love spaghetti.

Oooh, Botti, chili dog pizza?? Mmmm, that sounds kinda good! I once made mashed potato pizza. We saw the recipe demonstrated on Emeril. It was amazingly good.

It was good , but next time I would puree the chili first. I found it distracting.

Tonight our taco pizza was fabulous. A very thin layer of refried beans on a purchased thin crust, well drained lean ground beef about 1 lb, chopped fresh cilantro, 1 cup of shredded Kraft triple cheddar cheese, baked at 425 for about 12-15 minutes, then topped with chopped lettuce, tomato, and green onion.

I swear our taco pizza is better than any restaurant.

I'm Having my favorite thing in the whooooooooooole world: CHICKEN SANDWICHES!!!!!

(are you jealous?)

Tonight I am doing boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins, BBQ'd, pasta with a thinned BBQ sauce and I think peas.

Combined breakfast, lunch, and dinner in one with this meal I had (the meal was a large serving)

Ooo Botti, that would be deeee - lish. (wipes lip) We used to make a similar taco pizza using large flour tortillas and a dab of enchilada sauce. I like the addition you made of the beans. I will add this to my absolutely must try list.

I was going to make pot roast. I did discover that I had not purchased a roast at all but delicious pastrami. Oh dear. Since the carrot, potato and onion was already braising, I just had those with a fabulous pastrami sandwich. It was funny and good.

Tonight I am making a vegetable beef soup out of an old, old cookbook by Peg Bracken. Then relatives can show up when they want and just take soup from the crockpot.

Tonight I will be making boneless pork loin chops in a balsamic/apricot glaze, roasted potatoes, peppers and onions, and jello on the side.

I'm having spaghetti with tomato sauce and spinach salad with parmesian cheese as the topping.

Is that your Shitzu Botts?

Nope. My Shih Tzu is brindle, almost a black color.

9ssz1g.jpg

All my dogs. Shih Tzu in the middle. :)

Well, I was going to fix sausage with stir fry vegetables and whole wheat rice, but MIL is buying Bud's chicken for all of us. It's a chicken & seafood chain here in Florida. Don't know where else. She is making me eat dinner, so I guess I will have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back