Google is telling me that Alldeaf is a malicious attack website

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Firefox will not allow me to access Alldeaf on my computer. Google blocked access claiming someone is distributing malware through an intermediaries called volionsa.com

It's been like that since past 9 AM this morning. It has now been 16 hours since it was discovered, and Alex is doing what he can to get it straightened out. The hope is that it will be back up and running sometime today, but no promises. And as for the like button issue, that's been temporarily disabled for the time being, the guess being to do with yesterday's incident.

And also, when AllDeaf gets upgraded later this week, hopefully things will be better, and things will run much more smoothly after it has. I'm not sure what Alex has plans to do in terms of how he will do the upgrade. He may shut down this forum so it can get done quicker, maybe?

Last edited:
h45E59432

I don't think he'll shut down the site but things will probably be slower and/or in transition when he does do the upgrade. Some admins do shut down the site for a short time- either way I am sure he will notify us before people start panicking :)

He did say he would update us when he was ready to make the upgrades.

It's been like that since past 9 AM this morning. It has now been 16 hours since it was discovered, and Alex is doing what he can to get it straightened out. The hope is that it will be back up and running sometime today, but no promises. And as for the like button issue, that's been temporarily disabled for the time being, the guess being to do with yesterday's incident.

And also, when AllDeaf gets upgraded later this week, hopefully things will be better, and things will run much more smoothly after it has. I'm not sure what Alex has plans to do in terms of how he will do the upgrade. He may shut down this forum so it can get done quicker, maybe?
"yesterday's incident?" What did I miss?

"yesterday's incident?" What did I miss?
he means that quite a few members got a 'malware warning' on firefox (and apparently other browsers as well.. on FF and IE back in the day lol) when trying to access threads or AllDeaf.

Yes,,I got the warning too. I was not allowed to contact a mod or Alex cause the Malware prohibit me to do so. But lucky my E-mail from All Deaf told me do not reply auto message. Well i did it anyway hope i get to someone about the malware interruption.Can anyone tell me the tricks to over ride malware warnings?

Back