Fight for Marijuana community in wrong way

PowerON

Reaction score
Charlo Greene, a reporter for Anchorage, AK just quit by saying beeping on air.

http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/ktva...il&utm_campaign=velocity&utm_emailalert=viral

Discuss on how it will affect to marijuana community.

First, the community will glad to hear the big support. However, it come with sour in part of role model that say f-bomb in public on TV is pretty negative to anti-marijuana like the overprotect parents said "See! pot make you idiot!"

Soo..... What's your thought?

I think she thinks she will make more money out of her marijuana shop, and this was a way to get tremendous amount of publicity.

Charlo Greene, a reporter for Anchorage, AK just quit by saying beeping on air.

http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/ktva...il&utm_campaign=velocity&utm_emailalert=viral

Discuss on how it will affect to marijuana community.

First, the community will glad to hear the big support. However, it come with sour in part of role model that say f-bomb in public on TV is pretty negative to anti-marijuana like the overprotect parents said "See! pot make you idiot!"

Soo..... What's your thought?

The same could be said for drinking , look at how some drunk people act ,
they made fools out of themselves . I think the reporter could had come up with a better way to quit on the news.

I don't think it would have much impact, just that she accomplished one thing... getting attention. Can't compare with Alcohol, because Alcohol ban was in effect for a short period of time as cannabis ban has been around for too long.

When looking at bigger picture, this incident is really nothing.

I don't think it would have much impact, just that she accomplished one thing... getting attention. Can't compare with Alcohol, because Alcohol ban was in effect for a short period of time as cannabis ban has been around for too long.

When looking at bigger picture, this incident is really nothing.

I'm saying, if she never said the beep word. And it would make some different chance to support better for marijuana.

Unless, you think it's okay it's say F-bomb in live news when it's not able to be censor?

That is not what I am saying, for everything, there will always be a bad apples, those anti weeds organizations have done used f word before, and it is not the first time, really.

Her incident impact is just her own embarrassment, and loss of her own job but won't impact much on the event that will soon legalize weeds, seriously, it already has in two states, right? D.C. may be next this coming November, there are numerous states that now have weed legalization provision in their voting for this November.

My point is, what she had done is attract attention, generally people don't give a damn about F word so with attention the more will likely in favor of legalize these cannabis.

I'm saying, if she never said the beep word. And it would make some different chance to support better for marijuana.

Unless, you think it's okay it's say F-bomb in live news when it's not able to be censor?

such hang ups on f* word just a verbal release but would not want it used all the time though..
we had serious news reporter on tv interviewing someone in government called hunt you can imagine what he kept calling him'mr c'obvious what reporter thought of him when interviewing him..
this girl get noteritey for short time it get forgotten but I hope over the world some common sense on cannibis

Back