House Rabbits

Carl Gammon

Reaction score
Anyone else have house rabbits??

we have 3 of them .. (from left to right... Sweetie, Mitsi and Dandy)

Attachments

• DSCN2316.jpg
    DSCN2316.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13
No I have outside rabbits , they're all over the yard pooping and eating the hell out of our lawn. I use to think they where cute , but not now b/c there is rabbit poop everywhere.

They're so cute! I had a neighbor who let his rabbit outside once in awhile. I thought it was a wild rabbit at first. I was able to approach it and pet it. Their fur is soo soft! Amazing.

My daughter had a pure black Lion Head wabbit, that was house broke, litterbox trained.

Cute picture. :)

No house rabbits now but our daughter used to have a dwarf one.

I used to have a Dutch rabbit named Benjamin.

It fit in with the pet theme in my house as my parents kept Boston Terrier dogs and a my bunny was marked just alike.

American_Grand_Champion_Dutch_Rabbit.jpg

Boston-Terrier1.jpg

I love rabbits. I've never had one but wouldn't mind having one. Does anybody know if they get along well with cats?

I love rabbits. I've never had one but wouldn't mind having one. Does anybody know if they get along well with cats?

Sometimes. But our last cat had a habit of bringing us full sized rabbits from the garden when he felt especially loving.

So I wouldn't count on it.

We had a cat first and brought the rabbit in a few years later, no issues with them, just took the cat a few days to adjust to the rabbit ( all it did was hide when the rabbit come bouncing in the room) lol

you can teach bun use dirt tray,i did but bun is made as social out door animal..my bun had access to house he chase cat in.never let bun near stairs their backs not made to climb down and many die horrible deaths due to it

Back