Favorite TV cartoons

Tom & Jerry, Pink Panther, and He-Man

I wish Calvin & Hobbies were on TV cartoons instead of comic strips. Look at Peanuts. It started out as a comic strip then got on TV.

And Garfield too. :)

I wish Calvin & Hobbies were on TV cartoons instead of comic strips. Look at Peanuts. It started out as a comic strip then got on TV.

All the old classic b&w cartoons, and later the Flintstones and Jetsons.

Popeye, Mickey Mouse

I admired the man who does the voices for Bugs, Daffy, Porky just to name a few.
He was called the man of 1000 voices. Mel Blanc
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAM1vwEcFg"]Mel Blanc, The Man of 1000 Voices [1981] - AMAZING TALENT !! - YouTube[/ame]

I grew up on Tiny Toons, Duck Tales, Rocko's Modern Life, then the raunchy Ren & Stimpy, Beavis & Butthead...

None as I was an adult when we got our first TV in the later 1960's.

In no particular order:

Hong Kong Fuey
Dudley Do Right
Underdog
Fractured Fairy Tales
Rocky and Bullwinkle

Laura

scooby doo
tom and jerry
Old classic B & W cartoons. <--I m lucky that they did re run the B & W cartoon shows at this time.

my son loved the old scooby doo even better than the present. :D

I just found Dennis the Menace cartoons from the 80's on DVD at Menard's the other day.. $5. I bought it lol. I loved Dennis as a kid! and a bunch of other cartoons like Bugs Bunny, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Tiny Toons, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, The Flintstones, Jetsons..... Nickelodeon cartoons

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Carebears, Tom and Jerry and Ducktales.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Transformers
G.I. Joe

Adventures of the Gummi Bears
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Tail Spin
Duck Tales

Too many to name honestly

I forgot about two cartoons that I watched when I was a little girl: My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake.

I like South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, American Dad, and Cleveland Show.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Vamp you like beavis and butthead? :hmm:

beavis-butt-head-20100714-153552.jpg

Back