Couple Charged After 697 Cats Seized

No, because she isn't their clients. :cool2:

there ya go. they're not "officially" mentally ill then and cannot be diagnosed as such unless she talks to them in person.

there ya go. they're not "officially" mentally ill then and cannot be diagnosed as such unless she talks to them in person.

They are mentally ill because I told my therapist everything about them. She said it sounds like they are.

They are mentally ill because I told my therapist everything about them. She said it sounds like they are.

She still needs to talk to them first because you are telling your therapist in a way that makes them sounds like they're mentally ill. It's a biased statement with your biased POV.

It's ethical of counselors to make diagnosis AFTER interview. It's preferable that you find a counselor who specializes in hoarding cases or an animal rescue expert who has experience with animal hoarders so that it will end amicably with everybody being happy and animals in loving home.

She still needs to talk to them first because you are telling your therapist in a way that makes them sounds like they're mentally ill. It's a biased statement with your biased POV.

It's ethical of counselors to make diagnosis AFTER interview. It's preferable that you find a counselor who specializes in hoarding cases or an animal rescue expert who has experience with animal hoarders so that it will end amicably with everybody being happy and animals in loving home.

Good news, Jiro and everyone, I just got a message from my sister to say that my niece and her spouse both agree that they are going to see a therapist. (My sister and I had an argument over her daughter earlier. Finally, she agreed with me.) Yay! I am SO happy to hear this, but bad news is that our step-mother is gravely ill and she will die anytime - maybe this weekend or next week. (That's my late father's second wife. She has cancer.) Also, my aunt is not feeling that great. She went to the ER, as she "saw" a huge, white light. She was told it was either a small stroke, a brain spasm, or an Aura before a migraine. She doesn't get migraines. Sigh.. I will call my step-mother and my aunt after dinner. :(

Good news, Jiro and everyone, I just got a message from my sister to say that my niece and her spouse both agree that they are going to see a therapist. (My sister and I had an argument over her daughter earlier. Finally, she agreed with me.) Yay! I am SO happy to hear this, but bad news is that our step-mother is gravely ill and she will die anytime - maybe this weekend or next week. (That's my late father's second wife. She has cancer.) Also, my aunt is not feeling that great. She went to the ER, as she "saw" a huge, white light. She was told it was either a small stroke, a brain spasm, or an Aura before a migraine. She doesn't get migraines. Sigh.. I will call my step-mother and my aunt after dinner. :(

I spoke with my step-mother's daughter over the phone via relay and she said her mother is not doing well. We talked briefly. My brother is driving to visit our step-mother and her family in NC. Also, I spoke with my aunt, we talked briefly and she said how very sweet of me and she will let me know about her update.

I spoke with my step-mother's daughter over the phone via relay and she said her mother is not doing well. We talked briefly. My brother is driving to visit our step-mother and her family in NC. Also, I spoke with my aunt, we talked briefly and she said how very sweet of me and she will let me know about her update.

sorry to hear....

Back