Public opinion on gays and lesbians.

Xenthou

Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot on this subject lately. Although I've already seen a lot, I'd like you opinion. What do you think of gays and lesbians? Please be honest.

Also, you may bring gay/lesbian related issues here.

Opinions of gays and lesbians

I'm a bit foolish. Pay no mind if I accidentally post the same thing twice.

Last edited:
Gays and Lesbians are human beings like us. They don't bother me. That's my opinion... I am curious why you ask, Xenthou? Did they bother you?

they are people to me. I am friends with many of them.

interesting that his only two posts are about gays and lesbians...obvs the poster is looking for a debate and I doubt it's going to be a positive one

I am curious why you ask, Xenthou? Did they bother you?

Not at all. I've been hearing lots of different opinions. I have thought about lately, and I have a new take on the subject. To be perfectly honest, my friend and I used to crack jokes about gay people, and shun them out of our community. I've learned differently, and I appreciate them just as much as anyone.

Glad to know I'm on the same page.

xenthou, am glad you seem to be honest and open-

am also glad for the answers I saw:D

I'm a person - also happen to be bisexual and know many people of various orientations - you probably do too, xenthou, though you don't know it.
we all hurt, we all smile, love, bleed....

EQUALITY-

Many people speculate that being gay or lesbian is a birth defect. That they should be removed- because they serve no purpose. I strongly disagree with this opinion. Gays and lesbians are people, too- and deserve the same amount of respect as any of us, if not more. Love is a beautiful thing, and you should be able to love someone with all your heart, no matter the gender. Many people gain sexual pleasure from the idea of someone being gay/lesbian, that it is a sexual matter. In a way, it is. but this is beside the point. It all depends on your beliefs. Gays/lesbians do the things they do to comfort themselves. Their partner gives them a sense of security, and it should be left that way. As I said before, they are people too, and should be free to love any gender they wish.

BE PROUD
because you are who you are
and believe what you believe
and people who mind don't matter
and people who matter don't mind

Last edited:
I am very inspired, xenthou. I like the way you think! I happen to be a lesbian myself, and I am very proud to be one. The way you look at things is unique, to say the least. Keep thinking this way and you will become a very respectable person.

I am very inspired, xenthou. I like the way you think! I happen to be a lesbian myself, and I am very proud to be one. The way you look at things is unique, to say the least. Keep thinking this way and you will become a very respectable person.

Thank you, ~love~. and congratulations on your status!

Thanks twice, xenthou! My girlfriend and I are in a very healthy relationship- we've been together for about 2 years now. All is going well!

Being gay is so much fun. I am gay and my wife accepts me for who I am. She is gay also and we have a wonderful union.

Hear2Much is super sarcastic, and serious at the same time. as always.

Back