parents abused adopted children

That's very sad. And just for the money. What evil parents. :(

Well it's better than them having been aborted right !?!

PRAISE GOD AND BE SAVED AND ANYONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND PRO-LIFE SHOULD DIE!

...JK I am Shaolin, you know, like wu-tang :) and as a side note I eat Milk-Bones all the time. They are actually delicious.

THIS IS OF COURSE TRAGIC, DON'T BITE MY DARK HUMOR PLEASE, IT IS ALL I HAVE!

PRAISE GOD AND BE SAVED AND ANYONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND PRO-LIFE SHOULD DIE!

...JK I am Shaolin, you know, like wu-tang :) and as a side note I eat Milk-Bones all the time. They are actually delicious.

As a survivor, I don't see humor there at all. And I am a funny person. Take my word for it.

parents abused on 3 neglect to child abused, that is why court charge tell you.

children complaint to hungry I think so parents save money not good guilty bad ignored child, It is awful reading serious! parents crime serious that is not joke

child very upset and sad! because parents cruel look like meaning wrongful!! child very sad! I notice big issues reading lots my theory

I found your remark to be outrageous and bigot!

I don't find this funny. :(

I was physically and emotionally abused as a child by my dad and his wife before going into foster care. It was hell on earth for me. :(

Your ill humor is inappropriate here.

At least these adoptive parents didn't go as far as a father from Broward or Dade county. He has attempted suicide in jail due to him realizing what he did. Daughter was killed and stuffed into garbage bags and taken across county lines. He stopped along side the interstate to murder the son and then commit suicide. Didn't make it since he couldn't bring himself to do it. However, son has some kind of acid or caustic type solution burn all over his body.

Jorge Barahona news stories | West Palm Beach News, South Florida Breaking News, Video from WPTV NewsChannel 5

It is good to see that there other people here that found hear2much remark to be horrible! There is no humor is being abused! I found NOTHING funny about it!

I'm all for sarcastic wit. I've said things on here that some didn't appreciate, but sometimes, it's best to just keep things to yourself. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I don't understand those people. Why did "parents" want to adopt them if they're not consider of parenthood and only want money?

It already said from that link in the first post: "These people were basically out just for the money. They weren't out for taking care of these kids," said the Kluth's biological son Bill, who was not shocked by the appalling allegations."

That's so stupid. :(

At least these adoptive parents didn't go as far as a father from Broward or Dade county. He has attempted suicide in jail due to him realizing what he did. Daughter was killed and stuffed into garbage bags and taken across county lines. He stopped along side the interstate to murder the son and then commit suicide. Didn't make it since he couldn't bring himself to do it. However, son has some kind of acid or caustic type solution burn all over his body.

Jorge Barahona news stories | West Palm Beach News, South Florida Breaking News, Video from WPTV NewsChannel 5

Poor kid. That is sad.

To the abusers, the added benefit is feeling powerful and totally in control of a vulnerable person. It's sick.

that is wrongful, law is socail social investiage your -parents serious save lie and money! that is stupid , because hurt feeling child fear and afraid, parent affect to children behavior, parents very not listen to law I truth my dad abused me, he is very abused me It is very trouble he have trouble big gamble and hide secret lie and guiltty! social worker caught to parents wrong fault learn mistake or go to court authority order your behavior parents silly ignored children not fair because my word I am transfer my group home I am very alive safe prevent to my parents risk! I was very sad feel ruin my parents, social worker knew writng history file investiage to family awkward to how feeling embrasment no excuse and play games, go to alcholoc or gamble horrible!that is serious risk dangerous

my cousin told me I knew i am shocked I beleive my cousin know history parents serious risk not good,I was pretty scared easy anxiety not joke dad not touck my abused I call police I right to human, law is very strict change strict lawful authority protect to your children!

That is wrongful!

Last edited:
UGH, these are sickos!! Why wasn't a home check performed when the 2nd/3rd child was adopted? This would have surfaced much sooner, although there still would have been victims.

I can't imagine a child being fed only pet food. They may never trust another human being for the rest of their lives. They are going to need counseling for years to come. I feel so sorry for the children. My heart breaks for them. :(

I am flabbergasted. This is .. horrific. I have such a hard time envisioning someone doing this to children. Children who had no choice but to trust them! How many are out there? It brings tears to my eyes.

Back