Lip Reading

aussierick

Reaction score
I need help looking for some where to go to learn lip reading etc. Does anyone have an idea where in PA I could go??

Lipreading suck. Good luck on finding a lipreading class like a Hearing Society in your area or near a city close to your area. I have no idea about Pennsylvania as I have never visit there. :wave:

google speech reading lessons you will find more, but most people have told me it is a waste of time and money but I have decided to try anyways if you want PM and I can give you updates.

Hi there! We've actually had some other threads on this very subject. No, not criticizing for starting another. Just that there were a lot of good ideas thrown about in those. If anybody knows the links to these can somebody post them here?

I learned lip reading just by observation...if you are HOH or LD, it's possilble lip reading would be a lot easier than someone who was born deaf. Also, practicing with family members/friends who are willing to help you. Good luck.

Couldn't you practice with movies? CC on ?

That might help since you can watch a word or phrase over and over rewinding and stuff.

Back