Fat Butts = Healthy

hmmm. i always thought people who were "larger" (especially in certain areas) were more prone to diabetes.

Hmmm...looks like Jenni Bombshell is one of the lucky ones. :)

hmmm. i always thought people who were "larger" (especially in certain areas) were more prone to diabetes.
Well, it depends on their proportion.

If they have an hourglass figure, they're less prone to diabetes.

Ever heard of WHR? That's waist-hips-ratio.

Basically, you take the measurements from the waist and divide that by the measurement of the hips. The lower the percentage, the better.

Those who are at higher risk are those whose waist are higher than their hips or the percentage is very high.

For instance, a woman with 48" waist and 50" hips is at higher risk than a woman with 30" waist and 50" hips.

hmm. I guess I'm diabetic cuz there's only an inch difference between my bust, waist and hips. I have a flat bottom. And I've already survived my first heart attack at age 42. :(

Thank God I love my ass... I work out a lot due of work.. too much to do at work...

My fiance said to me "your ass is so hot!" :giggle:

One day, I went to the bank atm to get some $$ while my fiance waits in the car... he busted a guy looking at my ass and saying "WHOA"...it pissed my fiance off big time.
Told my fiance that my ass is always his no matter what. :)

Well, it depends on their proportion.

If they have an hourglass figure, they're less prone to diabetes.

Ever heard of WHR? That's waist-hips-ratio.

Basically, you take the measurements from the waist and divide that by the measurement of the hips. The lower the percentage, the better.

Those who are at higher risk are those whose waist are higher than their hips or the percentage is very high.

For instance, a woman with 48" waist and 50" hips is at higher risk than a woman with 30" waist and 50" hips.

interesting. thanks for the explanation, vampy.

wow thats so interesting. i need to ask someone else to look at my ass and what do they think of it? :giggle:

Eh? Care to elaborate more on that?

I will be forever embarrassed, but I meant every measurement is pretty much the same. I am built something like a pudgy preschooler!:Oops:

Looks like I will die early!:giggle: Bott is built like a pudgy preschooler, and I am built like an pre-adolescent girl!

Wow I'll live forever! Just bend down and say "MOO!":booty:

cow.jpg

:giggle: Kidding!

Back