Rosetta Stone - Auditory Verbal Exercise and Andressen Batteries

Vivie

Reaction score
My speech therapist uses a program called Rosetta Stone - it's an software for learning interactively foreign speeches and languages , but she uses it as a tool for avt therapy.very useful for me to wean off speech reading ( I'm so used to it that I do it automatically..) you should use it for your maternal language to help yourself or your older kid! Has a lot of languages!It sure helps me a lot! thought I'd drop it here if anyone is looking for a solution..

Also I have a concern about Andressen Batteries ( German based e-shop ) from where I usually buy my batteries, there probably has been a problem..

I also have a concern about the 'L' sound..I do not seem to be hearing it , or sometimes gets replaced with an iii sort sound..I can hear the other nasal sounds just fine..n , r etc..the problem is with l..any suggestion ? maybe a new mapping..

Last concern is that I damn hate music..NOW..Since CI I cant stand it , literally!! and I usually hear instrumental or jazz music or some soft rock..it makes me really breathless ( literally ) and I feel miserable..

I will voice these concerns at my audie , but I'd like to hear some suggestions as he seems to be one of these guys that rush you in and out..of no fault of his , he just has a LOT of people as he is the only audie for northern Greece..Imagine that!!!!

Oh and as I was typing that I heard the battery noise before CI died..'ping' 'ping'..If I wasn't so pissed of I'd be really happy!!!

Thanks for your time!!:ty:

Nobody even replied..the concern about the Adressen batteries was resolved , the package was terribly delayed because it was delivered to an address 2 blocks further..

the others , I still try to think of any ideas..

Back