This could only happen to me.

JanatheShort

Reaction score
So my husband bought a catapult last weekend to make... it was from a little kit, with wooden pieces.

Since then, he has amused himself by launching little balls of clay across the house. Then, he got bored, and launched peanut M&Ms at me, trying to get them down my shirt. :giggle:

A few minutes ago, I was looking down at my computer, and all the sudden I felt something hit me in the eye! :shock: Apparently my husband had been trying to hit me, and just happened to hit me right in the eye. Thank God my glasses didn't break...

But how on earth am I going to explain this if I get a black eye?????????? :shock: :giggle:

You were the victim of an assault by a peanut M&M. Who would think of making up something like that?

lolol
some couple amuse themselves in strange ways.. some like s&m,
some apparently m&m, lolol

well if you were hit in the eye with the candy with enough force, probably the frames gave you the black eye.

Fuzzy

Note to self: Use toy catapult to get sex, but be careful (You could take someones eye out).

When he is watching the game, get a medium sized rock and use the catapult and aim for his groin. That should put an end to him shooting things at you.

This reminds me when I was a little boy, the teachers would yell at me to stop throwing things, because it could hit someone in the eye. Pffff... Teacher's are such killjoys. Anyway, at least your husband was very considerate towards you by not using ball bearings. :)

So my husband bought a catapult last weekend to make... it was from a little kit, with wooden pieces.

Tell your husband that I totally approve!!! And if he decides to make a larger version to use outdoors I also approve (and secretly, wish I could help :giggle:).

Tell your husband that I totally approve!!! And if he decides to make a larger version to use outdoors I also approve (and secretly, wish I could help :giggle:).

He actually DOES want to make a larger version, but we don't have a yard so it can't be too big. LOL

So I looked in the mirror this morning, and NO BLACK EYE!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!

You were the victim of an assault by a peanut M&M. Who would think of making up something like that?

Maybe Jana can get here revenge on the peanuts. I can see the headlines now:

"Two peanuts were minding their own business today when AD Member JanaTheShort launced her plans for revenge. One of the peanuts was a salted. Err, assaulted."

Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. *Bows and a flourish*

Maybe Jana can get here revenge on the peanuts. I can see the headlines now:

"Two peanuts were minding their own business today when AD Member JanaTheShort launced her plans for revenge. One of the peanuts was a salted. Err, assaulted."

Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. *Bows and a flourish*

:laugh2:

He actually DOES want to make a larger version, but we don't have a yard so it can't be too big. LOL

So I looked in the mirror this morning, and NO BLACK EYE!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!

He can use my back yard. I used to have much of Africa, not so much any more... But still plenty of room for a catapult! :) just tell the governments that I said it was OK. I'm sure they won't mind another war machine in their back yard! :D

This is war. In keeping with the medival weaponery you need to get a minature crossbow. Much more accurate. But play nice. Aim for his ear.

This is war. In keeping with your husbands choice of weapons you need. To buy a minature crossbow. When things escalate to icbms and such give us fair warning

This is war. In keeping with the medival weaponery you need to get a minature crossbow. Much more accurate. But play nice. Aim for his ear.

He once shot me with a soft air pistol behind the ear....

You know, that really stung!!!!

Ummm... and this is a happy marriage, yes? :shock:

Holy crap. Headshots. Not cool. Do like your police is trained to do. Go for center of mass

Back