Looking for a live-in nanny job with a deaf family or child!

shea.jeffs

Reaction score
Dear families!
My name is Shea . I am from a Ephraim, Utah, USA. I am currently a college student in my first year, studying early childhood education with special needs endorsement. I am also studying to become an American Sign Language interpreter. I have 4+ years of ASL. I would love to find a deaf/HH family to practice, or a deaf/HH child to teach. with I am the oldest of 6 children and grew up as a nanny in my house. I am looking for a live-in nanny position anywhere for 8 months. I also have over a year of experience working at a gym daycare. I have cared for many different types of children with many different types of needs. I have one brother with Autism, and one with Tourettes. I have also put over 1000 hours of community service into a severely disabled education class. I don’t know how to deal with every disability or way of life but I am willing to learn. I am currently first aid and CPR certified, and I have been for over 3 years. I am also interested in all other types of care. My personality if I had to sum it up in one word is helpful. I love to have fun and be silly, but I also know when to be serious. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I drive and have a clean record and would bring my car with me I do have a back ground check already done, and im willing to fax it to you. You can e-mail me though shea.jeffs@gmail.com. I hope i get the opportunity to meet you and your family.

Back