Will you be killed over a leather jacket???

:roll:

I remember back in early 90s, it was very dangerous to wear sports starter's jackets... Just dont wear them where black ppl are. Most gang members are black,right? Wait, you dont live in ghetto,do ya? :lol: Maybe you like to show-off alot Derek.. :dunno:

Gang members are made up of all races, black, latino, asian, white. I am truly amazed you don't get slapped upside the head on a regular basis considering the crap that comes out of your mouth.

No, I don't live in the ghetto. Not sure how that translates into my wanting to show off a lot.

Lastly, I don't wear sports jackets.

Gang members are made up of all races, black, latino, asian, white. I am truly amazed you don't get slapped upside the head on a regular basis considering the crap that comes out of your mouth.

No, I don't live in the ghetto. Not sure how that translates into my wanting to show off a lot.

Lastly, I don't wear sports jackets.

I was talkin to Derek... :lol:

I would like to get a jacket such as this one.

Michigan Wolverines Faux Leather Jacket Size Large | eBay

This is an example. I don't want to spend $200 or something on one. I won't mind spending around $20 or so on one. They don't have to be $$$$.

Now, my questions is: I know people have been killed over a leather jacket. Do you think people will kill other people for a jacket like this?? I know I just want a $20 jacket. Would someone be able to say whether this is a $20 or a $200 jacket?? I know a lot of time people in gangs don't think. They see a leather jacket. They don't see a price tag. They just want a leather jacket. They may kill someone for a leather jacket.

Your thoughts??

so don't wear it then!!!

I remember back in early 90s, it was very dangerous to wear sports starter's jackets... Just dont wear them where black ppl are. Most gang members are black,right? Wait, you dont live in ghetto,do ya? :lol: Maybe you like to show-off alot Derek.. :dunno:

No, I don't live in Ghetto. However, those kind of crimes can even happen in "safe" areas.

That is why I asked.

Derek...gang members may want anything that you;re wearing or want what you have in your pockets or what you wear around your neck or the car you drive or even your girlfriend. You can't live life thinking "what if? what if? what if?" otherwise you'd be afraid to leave your house and you wouldn't be a happy person. And by the way, gang members are not the only criminals. They come in all shapes and sizes. Even sweet little graymas can be criminals.

Relax. stop worrying and obsessing over every little "what-ifs?", that's no way to live a life.

Very unlikely... I wear Raiders look-alike leather jacket and no problems so far.

I did have a Michigan leather like one last year. I sold it, but had no problems with it.

Had no problems with Michigan or Chicago Bears winter jackets. No problem with Michigan or Raider one windbreaker ones.....I get old.

Don't forget, there's a jihadist under every bed. :giggle:

Derek...gang members may want anything that you;re wearing or want what you have in your pockets or what you wear around your neck or the car you drive or even your girlfriend. You can't live life thinking "what if? what if? what if?" otherwise you'd be afraid to leave your house and you wouldn't be a happy person. And by the way, gang members are not the only criminals. They come in all shapes and sizes. Even sweet little graymas can be criminals.

Relax. stop worrying and obsessing over every little "what-ifs?", that's no way to live a life.

Speaking of "every what if", I gotta ask about a line above: "....sweet little graymas can be criminals...." :lol: A little faux pas, no?

You're right! I was thinkin about the gangs here in Ohio. I watch a lot of local news and most of them are black. That's where I was comin from. I witnessed attempted murder with my own eyes. Latino gang members was involved. They're ruthless.

I did have a Michigan leather like one last year. I sold it, but had no problems with it.

Had no problems with Michigan or Chicago Bears winter jackets. No problem with Michigan or Raider one windbreaker ones.....I get old.

Are you,like, on eBay everyday or sumthing? My older sibling is an eBay addict. :lol:

You're right! I was thinkin about the gangs here in Ohio. I watch a lot of local news and most of them are black. That's where I was comin from. I witnessed attempted murder with my own eyes. Latino gang members was involved. They're ruthless.

Are you,like, on eBay everyday or sumthing? My older sibling is an eBay addict. :lol:

Used to be an E Bay addict, but not right now.

I think you are worrying too much. You could wear nice cotton clothing, and still get assaulted or killed. You could also also wear old, dirty clothing and get assaulted or killed for whatever reason.

I have to say though, that jacket on Ebay does look nice even though it is fake leather. And, although real leather is better quality, it is also more delicate.

I think you are worrying too much. You could wear nice cotton clothing, and still get assaulted or killed. You could also also wear old, dirty clothing and get assaulted or killed for whatever reason.

I have to say though, that jacket on Ebay does look nice even though it is fake leather. And, although real leather is better quality, it is also more delicate.

It's a scientific fact that you cannot be assaulted or killed while wearing corduroy and plad. The perp will be too busy laughing his head off to harm you! :giggle:

Stealing coats, beating people up, and even killing for them, is a fine old tradition. There was a short story written in the 1800's in Russia called "The Overcoat."

It is considered a classic.

People have been killed over shoes too. In the future it may be dangerous to drive around with a full tank of gas.

Back