Man uses live swan to beat up victim

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man Uses Live Swan to Beat up Victim

A man grabbed a live swan by the neck and used it as a weapon to attack his opponent during an altercation by the bank of a river in Munich. Thankfully, the swan escaped unhurt.

A man who grabbed a live swan by the neck and used the bird as a club to beat up another man has been sentenced by a court in Munich, local media reported on Wednesday.

The swan survived the attack unhurt and flew off afterwards. The assailant, named only as Sebastian P., was drunk at the time and was given a two-year suspended sentence.

He and a friend had been drinking on the bank of the river Isar in Munich when they spotted Steven L., a tourist from the eastern German state of Brandenburg, and chose to take offense at the man's eastern accent.

They hurled abuse at him, shouting: "Piss off you eastern pig, they should rebuild the Wall right up to the sky because of you."

After they had finished using the swan to hit the easterner, they went on to hurl bottles and even a barbecue filled with red-hot coals at their victim, who managed to escape with minor injuries.
Animal Cruelty: Man Uses Live Swan to Beat up Victim - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

That is unusual. I am surprised the swan didn't fight back.

Oh boy, the things people do....

Drunks!....Ever tried to have a "convo" with 'em? ....Forget it!....As for that beautiful swan he used "like a weapon"....somebody outa' use a 2x4 on his head!...Throw him into detox!

That is unusual. I am surprised the swan didn't fight back.

Yes, I´m surprise, too :eek3: because swan´s wings are very strong and hurt you very badly.

I once read the newspaper that a man tried to catch the swan but the swan was very angry and hit him with his wings to facture his arm and shoulder.

That's interesting!
People do crazy things when they're mad I guess.

Have you ever done anything crazy while angry?

This makes me laugh knowing that everyone was OK after the fact including the swan. But lordy this gives new meaning to "honker".

Looks like German unity will take some more time. Poor swan. Idiot boys.

I had a run in with a Goose once. I can only imagine what a swan can do.

:shock:

Glad the Swan is O.k.

I took a goose from the park home once (lol). Yes I know it was illegal per CA regulations.

But the goose was so weird. It followed me around the park, when I was fishing.. then I finally picked it up and it didn't even flutter or flinch. My friend said "You should take it home! haha" and then I had a great idea to take it home and feed it for a few days to learn its animal behavior.

It lived in my backyard for about a week and half until I got buggered having to deal with bird poop all over the floor. Geese feathers are really soft and silky smooth!

I took it back to the park, set it down near the other geese, when I was walking away it was following me again and quacking. Haha.

I took a goose from the park home once (lol). Yes I know it was illegal per CA regulations.

But the goose was so weird. It followed me around the park, when I was fishing.. then I finally picked it up and it didn't even flutter or flinch. My friend said "You should take it home! haha" and then I had a great idea to take it home and feed it for a few days to learn its animal behavior.

It lived in my backyard for about a week and half until I got buggered having to deal with bird poop all over the floor. Geese feathers are really soft and silky smooth!

I took it back to the park, set it down near the other geese, when I was walking away it was following me again and quacking. Haha.

lucky you!

Had one chase me, Bit me on the calf and the back of my thigh.

I had bruises up and down my legs. I was running like hell, from 'em.

It was pretty traumatic for an 8 year old.

Mean little boogers! Even now, when I see one at a park. I head the other way.

Back