Texas Flooding

Yep, we see it here. The boy and his dog died not far from where I am just south of DeSoto. We have had a LOT of rain. I'm told that we have had 18 consecutive days of rain somewhere within Texas. If it's not raining here, it sure enough is raining somewhere 7 or 8 counties over.

Yep, we see it here. The boy and his dog died not far from where I am just south of DeSoto. We have had a LOT of rain. I'm told that we have had 18 consecutive days of rain somewhere within Texas. If it's not raining here, it sure enough is raining somewhere 7 or 8 counties over.

We need some rain , it's really too bad there was not a way to tap into all this water and pipe it to states that do need water.

It's horrible about the flooding I saw it on the news . :(

Reminds me about the '94 flood I experienced there. Schools were closed for a week to clean up the floods and debris in the hallway and some classrooms.

I hear its pretty bad in Austin....I'm curious...are there higher places like housing developments on hills in Austin that would avoid being flooded?

did this happen today as see no date on huff post..There people from Texas ON here hope they ok

did this happen today as see no date on huff post..There people from Texas ON here hope they ok

Been a couple days or so.....several deaths, a dozen missing...

That's cuz our country's so diverse.....:D

it is,West California the big one over due mid states tornado THE cold bits that Chicargo I think then the hot bits Florida hurricains yellow stone park that doing odd things..New York city nice aslong don't get mugged..The worse is your water problems apparently you all being poisoned and pics of the lakes don't look good...SAVE YOURSELVES come UK everyone else do:D

it is,West California the big one over due mid states tornado THE cold bits that Chicargo I think then the hot bits Florida hurricains yellow stone park that doing odd things..New York city nice aslong don't get mugged..The worse is your water problems apparently you all being poisoned and pics of the lakes don't look good...SAVE YOURSELVES come UK everyone else do:D

Okay, see you for crumpets and tea soon......

ok but crumpets not that easy these days(dry british humour)...your weather certainly most bizzare

Texas floods were very fast, destructive and deadly. At least 30 people are still missing at this time. Some areas are expecting more rain. :(

do you think any hope,they could be clinging on to something,is more rain expected

ljg0n.jpg

:lol:

Back