Multiple Deaths Reported In Shootout Between Rival Biker Gangs At Texas Marketplace

yeah been following it sinse.first shoots.the bar has biker nights, bandido and cossacks went at it. Started over a parking space, statted with hands escalated to knives then guns....
10 dead so far
and counting,
This wont end here....
allot of bad bloodbetween those patches.....
. A local haS already been choosen for.the revenge battle...
i see no plm with one peecenters killing eachother if they keep it civil, and amongst themselves. Not like they are burning and looting the town
also
Cops where preent at the start, swat was even on site but refused entry to the bar before.it went down....seems the cops prob to me had allot to do with this. Cops openend fire nd returned fire when it went down..

just read that the biker gangs involved were Bandidos, Cossacks and Scimitars and over 100 weapons were recovered.

yike!

On the news that my city has over 100 gangs....as for the Bikers, we have the Outlaws....they haven't been in the news lately tho'...but that doesn't mean they are being good guys....many are wanted for murder and gawd knows what else. They did move their main clubhouse from my side of town to the Southside, which was a relief. Very tough and mean looking guys

. . . Twin Peaks national office confirmed Monday that they immediately revoked the franchise agreement with the owner of the Waco location.

"Unfortunately the management team of the franchised restaurant in Waco chose to ignore the warnings and advice from both the police and our company, and did not uphold the high security standards we have in place to ensure everyone is safe at our restaurants," said Twin Peaks spokesman Rick Van Warner in a statement. "We will not tolerate the actions of this relatively new franchisee and are immediately revoking their franchise agreement. Our sympathies continue to be with the families of those who died and are very thankful no employees, guests, police officers or bystanders were hurt or injured…."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/17/twin-peaks-management-police-deadly-brawl/27505571/

It means Waco restaurant will be shut down after franchise agreement revoked?
I don't know how much of the property belonged to the franchise owner and how much to corporate. All I know is if it does open again it cannot use the name Twin Peaks, their menus, their recipes, their advertising, their decor, their uniforms, or anything with the logo on it. They also lost their liquor license for at least a week. If they lost their franchise license they might have to apply for a new liquor license.

I read some article saying that the biker gang members were heavily armed. I don't know exactly what that means.

were they armed with "assault rifles", bullet vests, shotguns, etc.?

I see that a local market place was closed too. I hope it was worth the hassle and more clues were found.

I read some article saying that the biker gang members were heavily armed. I don't know exactly what that means.

Probably closer to multiple guns, knives, chains, brass knuckles and anything else easily carried. (Whips? blackjacks? (I know the one my ex-uncle had is now illegal; he couldn't use it as a cop anymore).

Good question. I haven't yet seen a complete list. I've heard them mention only hand guns, knives, chains and brass knuckles, and that there were 100 such weapons found. That sounds like a lot, at first, but if there were over 170 people involved, that's not even one weapon per person. :dunno:

Probably closer to multiple guns, knives, chains, brass knuckles and anything else easily carried. (Whips? blackjacks? (I know the one my ex-uncle had is now illegal; he couldn't use it as a cop anymore).

Good question. I haven't yet seen a complete list. I've heard them mention only hand guns, knives, chains and brass knuckles, and that there were 100 such weapons found. That sounds like a lot, at first, but if there were over 170 people involved, that's not even one weapon per person. :dunno:

exactly. not what I'd call it as "heavily armed"

this is heavily armed... with stuff and vehicles designed for combats in Fullajuwah and mine bombs...
sw-2.jpg

How many of these bikers were killed by cops, how many were killed by bikers?
Thats my question
It will come out in time...

I find the above article.conplete rubbish and bs.
Really...
Mmm,mmm
Days ago we had hundreds of bikers. Hundreds of guns, cops in sight...yet
Not one cop was shot or even injured...
I find the fact only bikers were.killed or even shot the other day rather interesting.
Curious..
in other words for those sharp enough to get it.
If these bikers wanted to kill cops, or shoot cops they would of..
I ask again..
How many bikers were killed by cops in waco? How many were killed by bikers?

Back