Galaxy 4 notifications

Sweetpolly

Reaction score
I just got a Galaxy 4 and I love it. However, whenever I receive a text, it doesn't alert me. I miss a lot of texts sent from people and I see it a long time after they've texted me. I don't use voice at all, so on the settings Im not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm very HOH and I hear it ting at times a high pitch sound but it's not for my text I received I think it's for a new email. Anyone know how to set this notification for my texts with a loud setting? :roll:

I just got a Galaxy 4 and I love it. However, whenever I receive a text, it doesn't alert me. I miss a lot of texts sent from people and I see it a long time after they've texted me. I don't use voice at all, so on the settings Im not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm very HOH and I hear it ting at times a high pitch sound but it's not for my text I received I think it's for a new email. Anyone know how to set this notification for my texts with a loud setting? :roll:

Where do you carry your phone? If vibrate is available would that help?

Where do you carry your phone? If vibrate is available would that help?

Well, I set it on top of my desk, on the side of my lap when driving or it's in my purse. I wish the vibrate would be loud enough for me and a loud notification.

Is there an app for a loud text notification?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Thank you soooo much!!!:ty: What is the loudest ringtone do you use. Does it work real good? Do you also set it for vibrate as well? :lol:

Me? I have HTC Evo and I don;t use the sound as I can't hear them.. I just use the vibrate and it is strong on Evo. I am even aware when it is in my purse.

Back